This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
    Check out rams village. I'm pretty sure they find roommates for you.
    Yeah that's my last resort at this point. When I get back I'm gonna start asking around and checking out craigslist. I want a garage and/or driveway...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I was flying over Grand Junction today and noticed what looks like a new road course being built. It's part of the Western Colorado Dragway. It'll be nice to have another track in the state. If that is what it is.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Looks like it could have lots of elevation changes!
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

My opinion on modern cars, the 1990's, and the E36 M3

I have a theory.  Modern cars suck!  That’s really more of a proclamation than a theory, but it’s rooted in sound logic.  With ...
          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Cars and Coffee in Longmont tomorrow. Anybody? I'll be there...red E30, black wheels.

Comment

I might show up, it's a long drive for me but after seeing cloudbase's pictures I really want to go

Comment

How long of a drive? Going to be a nice day for driving tomorrow, I think. I'll be driving up from Greenwood Village.

Comment

I'll be there. Hopefully in the M Roady Track car. Trying to get my front splitter installed tonight.
                  JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Finally got the e30 running right! I'll be at C&C!!
                    sigpic
                    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                    " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                      My opinion on modern cars, the 1990's, and the E36 M3

http://cloudbaseimaging.blogspot.com...ports-car.html
                      I think you're the only person I know who has ponied up the duckets for a new E36 power-steering return line.

Comment

DuDES. I'm generally not the kinda guy to sling this kinda stuff upon my friends, but this is a really cool website that allows you to not only monitor your net worth and watch your cash flow, but also create a financial plan to maintain/grow it. You can link investments, 401ks, IRAs, bank accounts, loan balances, etc etc to it. Really really powerful software, in an easy to use format.

It's FREE to sign up and use and it was started by the dude from Paypal, so it's not some scam.

Plus, if you sign up and link an account (also free), I get $10, and YOU GET $10.

This is the referral link:

Comment

C&C was great today. Ferrari F40, two Ferrari 458's, Ferrari 612, a Morgan 3-wheeler are just a few! The F40 sounded awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                            DuDES. I'm generally not the kinda guy to sling this kinda stuff upon my friends, but this is a really cool website that allows you to not only monitor your net worth and watch your cash flow, but also create a financial plan to maintain/grow it. You can link investments, 401ks, IRAs, bank accounts, loan balances, etc etc to it. Really really powerful software, in an easy to use format.

It's FREE to sign up and use and it was started by the dude from Paypal, so it's not some scam.

Plus, if you sign up and link an account (also free), I get $10, and YOU GET $10.

This is the referral link:
                            http://refer.personalcapital.com/a/clk/1ZdzYB
                            Seams to be a lot like mint.com
                            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                              Seams to be a lot like mint.com
                              Sure is. Never used Mint, any good?

Comment

Anyone have a set of 12.5 to 15 mm 5x120 wheel spacers they want to sell?
                                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X