• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
    What sideskirts are those?
    They're the Classic Euro Parts replica M-Tech 1 skirts

Comment

Been a while since I've posted an update but that's mostly because I've actually been driving instead of wrenching.

I've spent the last few months daily driving the car and having a blast. Glad to see the build really coming together and being able to enjoy it.

Last week I got in touch with Baltimore Bimmers to try and get the AC sorted out. It's one of the last few things I need to finish before I can really call the car finished. They are a good crew and I recommend anyone in the area give them a call if you need some specialty work done. Josh the owner is quick, honest, and can go through an electrical system extremely fast.

Also took the weekend and went up to Bimmerfest East. By far the most V10s I've seen running in one place.

Comment

how did you mount those side skirts ?

Comment

Great build, just went through all 4 pages. Enjoy!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Mixedbyjairo View Post
            how did you mount those side skirts ?
            Hey I haven't looked at this in a few months, been pretty tied up at work.

They are mounted with the OEM MTech 1 skirt mounts, a fabbed up bracket and a bit of Tiger Seal on the ends. It sounds hokey but works really well and is easy enough to remove. You can find the skirt mounts on RealOEM and they are still available for sale.

Comment

Working...
            X