5 lug swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 lug swap

im new here so bare with me, i have a 98 m3 coupe parts car ,im NOT gonna do the 5 lug swap ,there is a coilover setup on the car(NOT OEM M3 STRUT & SPRING) ,not to sure of the brand but there in good shape the whole suspension is up for grabs, except for the steering rack,any reasonable offer will be accepted,no bs please ,i dont have no pics @ the moment bcuz i have not started parting it out as yet ,im located in iowa ,but im willing 2 ship to u, but not familiar with shipping cost ,however anything is possilble,just pm me or email me @ gmoney.gm385@gmail.com, thanks & POWER 2 THE PEOPLE
    Last edited by gmoney347; 07-28-2015, 10:52 PM. Reason: clarify

Originally posted by gmoney347 View Post
    I'm new here, so please bear with me.
    I have a 98 m3 coupe parts car.
    I am not going to sell the 5 lug swap parts, but the coilover setup (I'm not sure of the brand, but it is in good shape) and the whole suspension is up for grabs (except for the steering rack).
    Any reasonable offer will be accepted, but no low-ball offers please. I don't have any pictures at the moment because I have not yet started parting it out.
    The car is located in Iowa, and I am willing to ship. I will admit, however, that I am not terribly familiar with shipping costs, but I am willing to work something out.
    If you are interested, just private message me, or send me an email at gmoney.gm385@gmail.com
    Thank you.
    FTFY (At least I think I did. I honestly had trouble deciphering some of it).

Comment

Working...
    X