Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very cool. thank you for sharing.

Comment

Oh wow, this brings back all kinds of memories. IIRC, Leif Anderberg founded the BMW ACA which later became BMW CCA LA Chapter. He also ran one of the earliest M car shops in LA called M sport before going on to work for 2002AD. He and his wife Mia were big time enthusiasts. Sadly they passed away many years ago. The owner of this car, Greg Gardea is an old friend of mine. Bought my first set of smoked turn signals from him back in 95! He later took over Garber's garage in Santa Fe Springs and sold that M3 a few years ago to someone who begged and pleaded to buy it only to flip it a month later. I was pretty upset about that but he didn't seem to care much. He stopped racing it years ago and it mostly just sat around at the shop. In those days before the internet, the club was very tightknit. We would meet every month, hang out, have dinner at each others houses, etc. That's how we got information about events and tech support if we had questions about the car.
      Last edited by reelizmpro; 04-19-2017, 10:01 AM.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
      X