Tuners in Charlotte,NC area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuners in Charlotte,NC area?

I moved to Charlotte, NC from Naples, FL about 2 months ago and now that I'm all settled in, I was wondering if anyone on here knows of a good and reputable tuner that can dyno tune my turbo M20. I don't want to take it somewhere that will either do a completely shit job or halfass it. I have a good base map down and that car has been okay for the past 3 years, but I feel there can be more power squeezed from my car. I'm running whodwho's plug and play Megasquirt setup, if that helps. I was originally going to get it tuned in Road and Race down in West Palm Beach, but I never got around to it because of work and home life schedules.

so, fellow R3v members who are in the area...care to chime in?
    1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
    2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
    2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Check out Charlotte Motorist Club on FB. A lot of tuners and tuners customers on there. If you haven't already, check out the NC e30 FB group.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by willworkfore30s View Post
      Check out Charlotte Motorist Club on FB. A lot of tuners and tuners customers on there. If you haven't already, check out the NC e30 FB group.
      Eh, don't have FB. Haven't had one for 4 years now. I guess I'll have to get my wife to check it out for me.
      1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
      2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
      2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

I would try Eurowise, GMP Performance (in Charlotte) or Big Dog Motorsports in Rock Hill, SC.
        Your signature has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Comment

How about Dynamic Auto Tune on Monroe Rd? I have no personal experience with them, but I know they service and modify BMWs.
          1992 325i Cabrio
          1988 320i Touring
          2000 M5
          1977 530i
          2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
          BMWCCA
          E30CCA

Comment

Working...
          X