• Show
Clear All

Love this build. Subscribed.

MJ

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
      I kinda want a lifted E30 now.
      this

I read through the other thread and it looks like the suspension just came from the other rusty car.

Whats the suspension setup?
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Whats the suspension setup?
        yeah this^^^

I was going to copy AZRRC/Chris Barreira's suspension setup my 4 door daily beater, but the more options and info the better.
        Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Goddamn I am in love.
          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Please give us this suspension set up!

Comment

There is a guy locally who has a Subaru that is raised a bit and running larger tires that looks very cool. It got me thinking about doing the same thing to my ix though not sure if the front geometry would kill the ix front axles. The only difference is that I would want to keep the stock wheel openings without flares.

More info on the suspension set-up please.
              1986 E30 325E
              1989 E30 325iX
              2003 E54 X5.
              1993 Mercedes W124 300E
              1995 Mercedes W124 E320.
              2009 VW Touareg
              2007 Porsche Cayman S

Comment

This should be in Battlecars! https://www.reddit.com/r/Battlecars/

Comment

This is awesome, I would like to hear the diesel choochin!

Comment

Stop by his thread at WIbimmers linked above for more vidjehos. He's a lot more active there and has been helpful bouncing ideas off of.
                    Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

As Dave mentioned I am a lot more active on the other forum (WiBimmers.com) as the forum software is much more modern and easy to use. There are some video's over there, but the car is currently down. Leaking a bunch of fuel from the mechanical pump, and had an issue with a fuel injector, and it turns out finding parts for this motor is quite difficult!

Picture update!

Comment

This is wet! I just got some e34 540i springs (same as 530i) for the front and e46 vert rear springs, two sets of spring pads top and bottom to balance out the stance, curious what you are using for springs and if you made a spacer (think body lift) up front. She looks like a beast! Any plans for rear flares to match the fronts?
                        Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by GunMetalGrey View Post
                          As Dave mentioned I am a lot more active on the other forum (WiBimmers.com) as the forum software is much more modern and easy to use. There are some video's over there, but the car is currently down. Leaking a bunch of fuel from the mechanical pump, and had an issue with a fuel injector, and it turns out finding parts for this motor is quite difficult!

Picture update!

I think I got a message from someone on mye28 about a pump recently. Send me a PM and I will connect you
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Neat. You going to put some more rear wheel/tire (or negative offset) and rear flares on it to even it out?

IG @turbovarg
                            '91 318is, M20 turbo
                            [CoTM: 4-18]
                            '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                            - updated 1-26

Comment

Thanks for the posts. I have been considering lifting my e36.

Anyways, many similarities for the front. I have been considering extending the front tubes to increase height without sacrificing geometry. It's the rear that needs help with CV angles and swing. Currently developing a "raiser kit" for us nerds.
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                                Neat. You going to put some more rear wheel/tire (or negative offset) and rear flares on it to even it out?
                                Thanks! The rear will likely receive flares at some point, but I think the wheel will sit just as far inside as it does now due to the fact that it can be fully tucked into the chassis without issue. I could slam it on those wheels/tires and the rear would be just fine lol.

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                                Thanks for the posts. I have been considering lifting my e36.

Anyways, many similarities for the front. I have been considering extending the front tubes to increase height without sacrificing geometry. It's the rear that needs help with CV angles and swing. Currently developing a "raiser kit" for us nerds.
                                The front on this chassis will be "body lifted" 1.25" in the coming month, and I'd like to find some insert-able struts with a longer stroke, but no mfg. seems to be interested in publishing their strut specs, only shocks.
                                The rear is indeed a bit messier, and I've got plans for that, but I'm trying to level the body out first, the rear sits up a bit higher than the front.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                                I think I got a message from someone on mye28 about a pump recently. Send me a PM and I will connect you
                                I ordered a seal kit for $15 and will be giving that a go first before trying to source another Euro pump. Thanks for the heads up though! I do browse over there on occasion.

Comment

Working...
                                X