• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by worangejuice View Post
    That is AWESOME.

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
      Underground Racing does a lot of Gallardo turbos.

The guy who tuned the one that broke the Texas Mile record, John Reed, lives in Oregon and has a tuning shop here. Good friend of a friend.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Speaking of Gallardos and Underground company, there is one new Gallardo Superlegera that was modded in Underground and delivered down here in Peru. One day driving arroudn town saw this nice yellow Lambo pulled over the road with the hazard lights on. I know the owner (not personally) but the guy standing next to the car was obe of his guardboys (sp?) waiting for the tracktow I guess.

Later I found that the owner was tunning the car with one guy of Underground I guess (who traveled down here) and the source informed me that the trans went KAPUT...look like they blew it up and dunno how much cost it. Dunno if Underground modify the trans as well.

lol

The freaking car didn't last 1 week rolling here.
        Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ernest1 View Post

jenna haze...nom nom nom

Comment

^no, just no.

Originally posted by HarryPotter
              not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
              Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

the only thing i'd nom on jenna haze is a baseball bat to her head.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                  the only thing i'd nom on jenna haze is a baseball bat to her head.
                  Dear God...
                  ///Monstrosity. (OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO)

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

Originally posted by Jafxod View Post
                    Fuck, I need to find me a girl friend for this winter to nestle my penis inside and keep it warm.
                    Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                    I dont recommend that as a pickup line.
                    i say use it and report back with results
                    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gkurey View Post
                        lolz
                        -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

:shock:

Comment

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
                                X