Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    How many more videos do you want to see of Antifa getting pounded by the Proud Boys, Prayer Patriots, and generally guys that don't need masks and bear spray to start a fight?

There's like 3 just from this past weekend.
    i'm going to do that thing you like to do where you put words in someone else's mouth

so you're saying might makes right

wow, what a totally american value set you have, you fucking piece of shit

also, this

past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      i'm going to do that thing you like to do where you put words in someone else's mouth

so you're saying might makes right

also, this

https://www.facebook.com/Antifascist...3530321888424/
      Wow, that time when asking someone a question = "putting words in their mouth."

I never said "might makes right." Please show me where I did. That was you putting words in my mouth.

It seems hard for you to say even a few sentences without contradicting yourself.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I realize there are subjects being discussed in this thread which have passionate people on both sides of the issues. But when posts are being reported for rules violations, I have to come in and remind everyone that blatant name calling will not be tolerated.

Clean it up.
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

yeah, if i could speak my mind without being called an idiot, that'd be great
          past:
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:

Comment

Stfu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by wholepailofwater
            Q
            :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

I went back the last couple of pages and there wasn't anyone here that called you an idiot, however you have used some expletives (Five posts up) directed at a few posters in this thread.

If you choose that type of language you need to be able to hear that type of thing coming back at you. Fair is fair.

I don't personally attack people like that, but it would seem that you can't act injured by the same arrows that you're throwing at others.

Comment

Looks like antifa is about as good at making music as they are at fighting.

Comment

:loco:

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  I guess you missed the one where the trashcan killers had traffic bound up and started to assulat a car with old people in it that got scared and mashed a few of them and crashed
                  No, I saw that. The elderly gentleman admitted to shooting them the finger. While not an overly aggressive thing to do, and certainly falls within the realm of free speech (if you ask me), was probably not his best decision that day. I still think the Antifa actions were stupid and illegal, but it would have been much easier to see that had the guy not antagonized the crazies.

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                  You don't think his life has been ruined? I'm sure it feels ruined to him and his family... That's what pisses off rational people; this was a modern day witch hunt with precisely 0 evidence to support the accuser's claims. 0 evidence. Hell, even the circumstantial hearsay brought forward to support her claims was sketchy and hardly convincing. I'm curious, do her allegations of what happened even fit within that State's statute of limitations?

The timing was not random, everything was done to manipulate a political event, at the expense of a man's family and social reputation, with a distinct possibility of physical harm from the rabid left calling for his death and the harassment of his family.

And lastly, something that was apparently forgotten by many during the Kavanaugh ordeal; you need evidence to prosecute people. Where no physical evidence exists, you better have an ironclad way to prove events happened to reach the required burden of proof, witnesses, or an admission of guilt.
                  I don't believe his life has been ruined... not at all. His kids go to a $10,000/yr private school, he has a 1+ million dollar house, and is a member of the Chevy Chase Club. He hardly has it rough. Anyone who was worried about being a public figure should not have gone into politics. Unfortunately, that includes the families of public figures. You think Obama's daughter's haven't had to endure horrible things being said about them or their father? And don't read that as me being a Democrat, Obama supporter, or anything else... just that this is nothing new for the families of politicians. Especially on the highest levels of politics.

I agree with you totally on the backwards burden of proof that existed through the whole thing. I guess I'm just not voicing it as forcefully as you are so it doesn't seem that way? But I am... it was completely flipped around from innocent until proven guilty. I said in multiple posts that evidence was non-existent. Also said that this was a stall tactic, and that Ford's experiences were being used to a political end. The Republicans would do the same thing if they had to. Does that make it right? Of course not. It's disgusting. We voted all these fuckers into office... and allowed all the mechanisms of this to be put into place. Now we have to deal with these sorts of things in our political news.
                  "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                  -----------------------------------------
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled
                  98 328i Sold
                  93 325i Sold

Comment

yes, of course that’s what I meant, numbskull
                    you’re probably too dumb to get that joke, but it’s okay. enjoy your lollipop
                    1. don't call me an idiot, you fucking pig
                    reading comprehension fail, fucktard.
                    antifa has existed since ww2, dumbfuck. it predates either of us.

:giggle:
                    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                      I don't believe his life has been ruined... not at all. His kids go to a $10,000/yr private school, he has a 1+ million dollar house, and is a member of the Chevy Chase Club. He hardly has it rough. Anyone who was worried about being a public figure should not have gone into politics. Unfortunately, that includes the families of public figures. You think Obama's daughter's haven't had to endure horrible things being said about them or their father? And don't read that as me being a Democrat, Obama supporter, or anything else... just that this is nothing new for the families of politicians. Especially on the highest levels of politics.

I agree with you totally on the backwards burden of proof that existed through the whole thing. I guess I'm just not voicing it as forcefully as you are so it doesn't seem that way? But I am... it was completely flipped around from innocent until proven guilty. I said in multiple posts that evidence was non-existent. Also said that this was a stall tactic, and that Ford's experiences were being used to a political end. The Republicans would do the same thing if they had to. Does that make it right? Of course not. It's disgusting. We voted all these fuckers into office... and allowed all the mechanisms of this to be put into place. Now we have to deal with these sorts of things in our political news.
                      I don't think his life is literally ruined, but in a job where reputation is more important than just about anything else, this is a massive issue for him. I'm more concerned for his family, who now needs to live knowing that people are calling for the execution of their father over a political disagreement and a political stunt/witch hunt.

I think we're on the same page reference the second part. Easy for words to be misread/misunderstood via text :D

Comment

Excellent example of new American liberalism on display in the last few pages..

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                          :giggle:
                          notice how all of that was after the part where you call me an idiot?

jesus christ man, i hope you don't make yourself such an easy target on the job
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

Maybe don't be so sensitive, honey?
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Comment

Don't forget I also accused you of wearing skinny jeans.

If you really think any of this is getting under my skin you're sorely mistaken :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                                X