East Coast Caravan???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Coast Caravan???

I plan to make this 2,900 mile pilgrimage this year. Anyone else feel like going?

I plan on having 2-3 drivers so we can be there in 2 days.

Last edited by Aptyp; 03-30-2010, 11:20 AM.

no one else?

Comment

My hats off to ya!

Comment

Bad Ass.

Comment

i'm sad to see such little enthusiasm. Thought this was the biggest r3v event of the year.

Comment

thats a long ass drive.
            sigpic

Comment

I am moving to New York from Seattle and will be making the drive.

Comment

dude thats a SAV drive...but i dont even know where the hell your going?
                "God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance" Taylor D.

Comment

You need another driver?

oh man, this is sooo me.

so we're going to spend 3 days in the car, going the whole time, or are we going to wimp out and stop for hotels, etc? Either way, I'm down.
                  Slicktop City!

Comment

I would suggest posting this question in the mid Atlantic section of R3V. Those guys generally are not looking in the E30 Picnic sub forum. Give them an early heads up and you might get a couple of people to jump on the road trip.

I have also heard of someone from Boston (I think) considering the trip.
                    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                      You need another driver?

oh man, this is sooo me.

so we're going to spend 3 days in the car, going the whole time, or are we going to wimp out and stop for hotels, etc? Either way, I'm down.
                      straight driving is only 30-35 hours. I was thinking of breaking drive into two days and catching some zzz's at some camp-site during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                        straight driving is only 30-35 hours. I was thinking of breaking drive into two days and catching some zzz's at some camp-site during the day.
                        GTG. I'm amassing super light and small camping stuff piece by piece right now. Finally decided to bite the bullet, the Scoutmaster has to have good gear, right?

So you are looking for additional people for your car? Or more cars for the caravan?
                        Slicktop City!

Comment

depends, I want 3 people in my car and rotate driver at every fill-up. I promise to make room for you, if you come. I plan to throw a cargo box on my roof racks and toss our bags in it.

Comment

gtg.
                            I'm a big dude, but I pack light.
                            Slicktop City!

Comment

I've done a number of 1,500 mile trips, this will be insane. Preparing all the basics for trip (hoses, belts, and etc)

Comment

Working...
                              X