Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dockweiler 12/18/10 (3 Year Anniversary)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i might be down to go to this event. im new to the bmw scence (kinda, ive always loved them and my first car was a 325es[blah]) plus im new to this forum too. i should actually be picking up an e30 this weekend =] hope it goes through.

Comment

Originally posted by CircuitMonster View Post
      i might be down to go to this event. im new to the bmw scence (kinda, ive always loved them and my first car was a 325es[blah]) plus im new to this forum too. i should actually be picking up an e30 this weekend =] hope it goes through.
      Where in socal are you? Either way come to the meet it's gonna be the BEES KNEES!
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

anyone interested in helping me get my car ready for this meet? Simple stuff most people can do... or maybe not?

1. install skid plate
        2. install sealed beams to Ellips with HID
        3. install drop hats
        4. install repaint front grills and moldings
        5. Prep body for paint/primer for now
        6. install side skirts/front is bumper side fillers
        7. install rear strut brace
        8. rewire sound system
        9. Rear tail lights
        10. hold my hand to cross the street? ;)

Yea, I'm sure this is probably simple to many of us tools, but unfortunately I am not handy with a wrench and such and confident to tool around with my e30...

Or should I just take it to the shop and get raped like always... I gotta learn how to work on my freakin' car!!!

Someone please start a Tech Meet where we can actually work on our cars and help each other out...!

Technically this post is thread related... technically...

AutoX w/ a Roof Rack for extra Aerodynamics...

Comment

in for hand holding

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
            in for hand holding
            You would greg.:giggle:
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by DivineStyler View Post
              Someone please start a Tech Meet where we can actually work on our cars and help each other out...!

Technically this post is thread related... technically...
              unrelated but i'll let it fly 'cause there's a real cry for help here. I discussed something of that nature with Mr. Dvck too and we actually should do this tech day in the near future. Helpers would be nice but I know we got a lot of learners too, so soon it will be my grasshoppa.

Comment

I'll help you out with Greg. Sound's like a good ole waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesy time.
                But seriously, I'll help with Greg.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

word

Moral of this story?

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                    unrelated but i'll let it fly 'cause there's a real cry for help here. I discussed something of that nature with Mr. Dvck too and we actually should do this tech day in the near future. Helpers would be nice but I know we got a lot of learners too, so soon it will be my grasshoppa.
                    tech day is an awesome idea, ill talk to a couple of people/places and try to get a
                    hold on a location where we can work at, or at least suggested ones see if something
                    works for us.

I'll hit you up as soon as i got something solid Edwin.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mr.dvck View Post
                      tech day is an awesome idea, ill talk to a couple of people/places and try to get a
                      hold on a location where we can work at, or at least suggested ones see if something
                      works for us.

I'll hit you up as soon as i got something solid Edwin.
                      Sounds good Patoooo!
                      If we can get a big enough area for at least 2 cars to be worked on, it would be ideal but like I told you last night. It all depends on the parking situation too.

Greg and Abby thanx for stepping up guys., if any of you guys remember (Vic) e30SDW he has offered his shop for a tech day too, we just gotta schedule it right. Nothing harder than changing spark plugs and oil changes, it would be very nice to have a shop and lifts but the drive is a little far, unless you guys want to caravan to the Antelope Valley, BBQ and wrench around over there? What says you SoCal?

Comment

nigga i can change an oil pan in a driveway

Moral of this story?

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                          nigga i can change an oil pan in a driveway
                          You dumb bitch! Think about it, you have 5 guys that need help with multiple things like a tune up a skid plate and steering rack. Are you telling me that you are a bad ass yourself and are able to take on the task on your own? Don't be so silly, thats why I said small things, not saying that we can't take care of 1-3 at the most, with enough people to help out.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                            Where in socal are you? Either way come to the meet it's gonna be the BEES KNEES!
                            im out in the redlands/ san bernardino area.. and i just picked up my car today =] from up in Sacramento(hated the drive but worth it plus its fixed up nicely too)

i will be posting pics up and introducing myself in members ride once i get it all cleaned up and my dslr ready and charged.

Comment

Final tallied votes.........

Red- 19 votes
                              White- 21 votes
                              Black- 26 votes
                              Grey- 33 votes

Charcoal Grey is the official color

Comment

Excellent. The color the shirt should be :]
                                sigpic

Comment