A wife Led Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A wife Led Marriage

I was googling this topic. 3 years into marriage and I am totally confused about what exactly is the benefit of being a man besides not having a period every month. Thankfully, my wife is interested in making sure our marriage lasts, and she's wants open communication and expresses her confidence that I can be the leader of our house hold. We often attend couples Bible studies that explore the meaning of marriage and how we can love our wives and the importance of women to respect their husbands. Of course they touch on the subject of God's intended order for the man to lead the house hold with righteousness and love and for the woman to be subject to her own husband (basically respect him and not demean his man hood).

In our generation, It is often the case that once you are married, it like "Dude, you better do what ever she says". Those are the joking comments you get from older married men or even your Dad. Pleasing the woman and doing what she says keeps her "Happy", but years down the line, she'll lose respect for you because you let her have her way all the time to avoid conflict (like a lil Biach). It seems there needs to be a balance. She wants to buy a new sofa and it's affordable, fine, let her and give your opinion if she asks. But if she want to get a new joint credit card, if that's not a good idea, in a loving manner, explain why that's a bad decision for the family and even if she gets mad, she'll get over herself and probably even apologize for being a brat.

I'd like to share a posting on a marriage forum i found as a result of my googling. This is
    from the Christian-marriage-today forum:

"My Wife is Head of Household
    by: Anonymous

My wife is the Head of our Household now after I could not control myself sexually. She actually took control of everything piece by piece, month by month. She now does almost nothing around the home at all unless forced to if I am out of town. The money, home, all our possessions are now in her name and she controls them all and only occasionally asks my opinion on something. A few weeks ago I went out of town on business and came back to a house in shambles....she demanded I clean it up in two days. Often she does these things on purpose to test my devotion to her. I obediently complied and she reciprocated by allowing me to please her sexually. I of course very rarely get to have a sexual release, so she can exert proper control. All this may sound weird, but our home has never been more peaceful for all, including kids. They now know that Mommy is in complete charge of everything and she is Boss. What she says , goes and she has become addicted to the power of it, often completely turned on and demanding I sexually please her at odd times and in odd places. Ironically I and my wife are happier than ever before and consequently have become closer to God in process. Suppose it's atonement for my sins, but it is amazing how our lives have changed for better. All I can say is it works! "

I was taken aback when I read this. But I do have to say...it sounds totally made up.

Sounds like life in hell

Comment

Originally posted by previasc96 View Post
      It seems there needs to be a balance.
      You should probably write a book on how to keep a marriage going. Hell, how to live your life.

It cracks me up when people make completely waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesing obvious statements as though they are profound.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

that sounds ridiculous. but whatever works for you, mang.

balance would imply 50/50, not wife or husband being the supreme leader.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Pretty sure as a Christian male the Bible is to your advantage here!

Ephesians 5:22-24 ~ Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Sounds like that guy needs to step up his Christian game and lay the smack down on his wife, she's his property after all..

Comment

Another reason I'm not married but have had a 20 year plus relationship with my gal. No squabbles over money take alot of the edge off. I do whatever the F I want and so does she while respect is maintained. She cannot use sex to control or manipulate my decisions which is an added benefit. There is no imposed religious morality bullshit either.

Humans were here on earth long before man made religion.

I have a partner which is a much greater thing than a wife!
            A wife is the most expensive prostitute that a man can ever experience. I'll feed my other addictions -thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
              Another reason I'm not married but have had a 20 year plus relationship with my gal. No squabbles over money take alot of the edge off. I do whatever the F I want and so does she while respect is maintained. She cannot use sex to control or manipulate my decisions which is an added benefit. There is no imposed religious morality bullshit either.

A wife is the most expensive prostitute that a man can ever experience. I'll feed my other addictions -thank you very much!
              Yeah and the concept of marriage was developed long before it was co-opted by religion.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

"We often attend couples Bible studies that explore the meaning of marriage "

After reading this, I knew the rest of the post was gonna be funny!

"My wife is the Head of our Household now after I could not control myself sexually"

This part interests me. Did this dude cheat on his wife? I can understand this, as he basically is getting what he deserves.
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

how are you still alive on this forum?
                  2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                  (Daily Driver)
                  Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                  KW V2 Coilovers
                  VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

That post from the Christian Marriage forum sounds silly as F*ck.

Originally posted by cale View Post
                    Pretty sure as a Christian male the Bible is to your advantage here!

Ephesians 5:22-24 ~ Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Sounds like that guy needs to step up his Christian game and lay the smack down on his wife, she's his property after all..
                    Beat me to it.
                    I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                    Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

LOL.

I am married, about to have my 5yr anniv this year. I dont make any money(my company is barely staying afloat), my wife pays all the bills. But she still respects me, and knows that I know better when it comes to almost everything other than expressing/considering peoples "feelings". If it was any other way, I probably wouldnt be married.
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Pfft. One advantage to being Jewish here.

Concubines. That is all.
                        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
                          how are you still alive on this forum?
                          Seriously. This guy seems like r3v fodder to me.

Comment

Wow. Been with my wife of almost one year, but a total of nine years together. This post, and statements in it make no sense. Sounds like some screwed up individual allowed himself to become a cuckolded little boy. I cannot grasp the concepts spoken of.

insertassortedshockandaweormindblownism.gif

Comment

F!ucking wow

:D
                              Originally posted by e30vert View Post

Than you for the interesting reply. Sounds like a good set up. But what happens when you find out that some guy is mashing her potatoes behind your back? Can't use any religious "you committed adultry" crap on her right?
                              What if society gets to a point were secular folk think "open" relationships are fine? will you be like "Oh just make sure your using protection...I know I do when I get MY side action. Have a nice time honey ;) "

Comment

Working...
                              X