Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eastside Caravan to Tacoma

Hey all,

There are a ton of caravans heading out to the picnic, from Vancouver to California. However, there aren't any local meet ups! At least that I know about. I was thinking of meeting somewhere in Kirkland by the waterfront, but suggestions for a local meet up would be helpful. I am trying to get appeal levels for the idea, so please comment! It's always fun to roll in as a group.

I would be in. I'm in West Seattle but would be OK making that way to Kirkland first.

Comment

Eastside Caravan to Tacoma

I'd be in too, I'm in Sammamish, right in your neck of the woods. From the entry list it seems there's a bunch of guys from Bellevue going, don't know how we could get a hold of them.
      Last edited by NMusolino; 06-22-2014, 03:05 PM.
      sigpic
      12/86 Zinno 325is

Comment

i will be taking my usual back-roads route thru hobart ,ravensdale ,enumclaw,orting..... usually never see another E30 till right at the entrance to lemay
        Angus
        88 E30M3 X2
        89 325IX
        92 R100GS/PD
        :)

Comment

I would be in, however I like to arrive early enough. What time were you thinking??
          1997 328i - SOLD
          1991 325is - SOLD
          2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
          1991 318is
          2011 328i xDrive
          2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

Comment

Okay, here is our plan. Everybody meet at 8:30-8:50 AM at HOUGHTON BEACH PARK. It's in caps to make sure that's established, haha. This is for Sunday, so we can get to the picnic relatively early, especially on time. I will be there right at 8:30. See you there!

Comment

For everyone that came, thank you! It was a great time driving to Tacoma as a group. I know who owned the red 325is, but who were the ones with the M3's? I would love to stay in contact with everyone!

Comment

One of them was Francis from West Werks in Redmond, I think he was driving the white M3.
                sigpic
                12/86 Zinno 325is

Comment

Round 2?
                  sigpic
                  12/86 Zinno 325is

Comment

im in redmond and have been talking with west werk's, francis. haven't confirmed a time or location as of yet. he did mension that he met in kirkland last year.

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...

Comment

Try to land at the site no earlier than 10:00am. We're still setting up prior to that.
                      Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                      www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Originally posted by battle///m3 View Post
                        im in redmond and have been talking with west werk's, francis. haven't confirmed a time or location as of yet. he did mension that he met in kirkland last year.
                        Yeah, last year we had 4 cars, two M3s (Francis was one of them) and two 325is's.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
                        sigpic
                        12/86 Zinno 325is

Comment

Yes! I hope this can happen again. And Tacoma is about an hour away for us, so leaving around 9 is a good time. Maybe leaving between 9-9:20 or something. Let's try and get a count on who wants to come.

Comment

8:45-9ish in kirkland? we should try to get there 20-30 min after 10:00. there will be several groups that will probably show up too early. Lance and the group has plenty of stuff to prepare, let's not get in the way!
                            Last edited by battle///m3; 06-25-2015, 07:04 PM.

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...

Comment

Just talked to Francis as well, let's meet at Houghton Beach Park at 8:45-9:00 and go from there. Sound good?
                              sigpic
                              12/86 Zinno 325is

Comment

Working...
                              X