new england e30 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new england e30 owners

i just wanna know if people in the boston area get with each other. im new to r3vlimited and i the only person in my area that has an e30 everyone else has hondas

I'm from MA, but I don't have an E30 yet. :( . I'm guessing your E30 has an S52? Get some pictures up in the showroom!

Comment

i Do Have An S52 In My E30. MY BODY IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION SO I REALLY DONT WANT TO POST IT YET ITS A LITTLE BAD. BUT I DO DRIVE IT EVRYDAY.

Comment

Dang O Dang dude,
        Your text is WAY too big and most here will flame for using ALL CAPS.

Anyhow Welcome to R3V. There is a pretty large amount of New England members here, my self included. There was a Local get together last week-end, w/ a group drive which started in Amesburry and went upto Southern NH.
        Dont be shy of posting pic's no-matter what your body condition is. Just about everybody's E30 here is "Work in progress".
        sigpic
        Wastedincome420@yahoo.com

CURRENT STOCK LIST:
        00' e38 750iL HighLine=Highway Queen
        92' e30 318 vert=Aint going anywhere
        91' e34 535iM=Aint going anywhere
        91' e34 525iA=For parts
        92' e34 535iA=For parts

Comment

When is the next meeting. if theres is gonna be one. and thank you for the welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by JGME30S52
            When is the next meeting. if theres is gonna be one. and thank you for the welcome.
            I'm not really sure when the next meet will be as most of us try to put our E30's away for the winter. But I know there's been some talk about a GTG for some F1 racing
            sigpic
            Wastedincome420@yahoo.com

CURRENT STOCK LIST:
            00' e38 750iL HighLine=Highway Queen
            92' e30 318 vert=Aint going anywhere
            91' e34 535iM=Aint going anywhere
            91' e34 525iA=For parts
            92' e34 535iA=For parts

Comment

Originally posted by wastedincome
              Dont be shy of posting pic's no-matter what your body condition is. Just about everybody's E30 here is "Work in progress".
              Truth.

Mine was just downgraded from "Work in progress" to "Drive it until it dies because its a junk chassis"
              Thank you NH Road Salt.

We'll have a GTG sometime over X-mas time when most are home, we'll hit up F1 Boston. Probably a Sunday... early in the morning... despite Brew/Jarvis/Dan's bitching and moaning.

Welcome to the site.

Chris
              Below the radar...

Comment

im from MA to bro

Comment

i relish in my e30 in the winter. i want to do some ice racing through the boston cca. if boston people are getting together, post. ill try and make it.

1989 325ix
                  1989 325iX

Comment

Originally posted by jwilson165
                    i relish in my e30 in the winter. i want to do some ice racing through the boston cca. if boston people are getting together, post. ill try and make it.

1989 325ix
                    DO IT, its a blast. I'll be ice racing my '89 325ix, too. I love beating up on the WRX's and Evo's!
                    '91 318is
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm in NH, not that far from Boston. There was a meet a few weeks ago but I was in Canada. If there's a meet over X-mas I'd love to be a part of it too, I'd also like to meet local e30 guys.

Welcome by the way, not that I'm really in a postion to welcome anyone as I'm a noob here too...
                      '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                      '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Welcome!

There are many of us around! What year/color is your car?

Lets get some pics/specs! Did you do the swap yourself??

Comment

I live on the South Shore. Not too far from you.
                          Member since oct 04 with very few posts...
                          I drive my e30 daily.
                          She's hurtin though, needs a lot of work.

Comment

i have an 88 325 2door. yes i did do my swap myself. the car has an s52,m3 suspension with h&r cup kit springs and bilstein shocks, m3 interior. im try restore the body bac to factory. but i want a quality job. and it hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
                              Mine was just downgraded from "Work in progress" to "Drive it until it dies because its a junk chassis"
                              Thank you NH Road Salt.
                              Shit Chris, I could have downgraded that thing for you back when we did the GTG at Rob's - what a pile of shit.

:)

I'm definitely signing up for the ice racing - I wonder if they'll let my Wrangler out there, or if I'll have to drag the honda out of resting...

Comment

Working...
                              X