X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres a caravon leaving from waltham MA. Heres the info

Biatch

Comment

damn i wish i lived on the east coast :drink: :drink: drink plenty for me fellas

Comment

I really hope I can get the damn car together in time. I wonder if it's going to rain - I don't even plan on putting the top back on :)

Comment

^ Im kinda in the same boat. I have to paint my 89+ bumpers and front end before next weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by mooseoftoose View Post
            ^ Im kinda in the same boat. I have to paint my 89+ bumpers and front end before next weekend!
            No sir, I believe I have a much larger boat to sail:

:)

Comment

These two e30's will be there...

Comment

Hey, you guys that have been to this event before, I have a question. On Bav Auto's website they talk about registering to park on the grounds. I've been to other car shows where people do this for the parking and commraderie even though they aren't driving anything that special and really aren't there for their cars to be judged in any way.

So how does this show work? Do you guys who will be showing up in a well cleaned DD register to park on the grounds or just go to oggle the show cars and vendors?

I know there is a limit to parking space so I don't want to be the guy with the run of the mill E30 keeping somebody's M1 or 3.0 out of the show :)

Comment

You guys hold it down for me, Im going to be stuck here in NY.
                  Back to my roots

Comment

Im gonna try and score a ride there in my friends gti, my car is sitting at home in pieces, due to me eating my valves on a mis-shift.

Comment

Originally posted by Widm3r View Post
                      Im gonna try and score a ride there in my friends gti, my car is sitting at home in pieces, due to me eating my valves on a mis-shift.
                      Thats what happens when you take the s14 out of the m3.

;)

Comment

Originally posted by eighteight325is View Post
                        Hey, you guys that have been to this event before, I have a question. On Bav Auto's website they talk about registering to park on the grounds. I've been to other car shows where people do this for the parking and commraderie even though they aren't driving anything that special and really aren't there for their cars to be judged in any way.

So how does this show work? Do you guys who will be showing up in a well cleaned DD register to park on the grounds or just go to oggle the show cars and vendors?

I know there is a limit to parking space so I don't want to be the guy with the run of the mill E30 keeping somebody's M1 or 3.0 out of the show :)

The way it works:
                        If you want to show your car, show up early and park on the grounds. There will be a gate you drive through and the attendents will direct you. Registration will follow after you park. Everyone is welcome to show their car if they feel to do so.

If you want to oogle cars, just park outside of the parking lot. Walk onto the grounds and hide that chubby inside your tight sweatpants.

Comment

Originally posted by needle332rur View Post
                          Thats what happens when you take the s14 out of the m3.

;)
                          Sure bite me in the ass :weak:

Comment

I'm planning on being there. I'm going to go up via the Waltham caravan. Should be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by SpunkyE30nOk View Post
                              damn i wish i lived on the east coast :drink: :drink: drink plenty for me fellas
                              +1
                              1988 325ic Automatic

Comment

I'lllll be there of course at work! I'll be directing/parking cars all morning so if you see me say HI!

See you guys there

Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X