How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

LT5 swap it is then!

Comment

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
            LT5 swap it is then!
            After working on my wife's G6 this week...

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

Comment

Why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

M54? Excellent choice
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Wow! This will be good.
                  '90 325i - 5 speed coupe
                  '05 330ci 6MT ZHP

Comment

Regular ass oil change documentation today. Decided to go 10w40 for the higher temps with summer approaching, and some Lucas oil stabiliser to try and quiet down my valve clatter.

My power steering leak is back also. I think I missed a washer when I was putting things back together, but it's holding fluid in the reservoir. Once I head the pump start whining again I'll take the hose off and put the washer back on. The washer was just sitting in the grease on the top of my front sib frame lol.

Also, the last IS lip fell off, and broke, so I got a new one. After I put the last one on, the first place we went to, a guy on smoke brake exclaimed how nice Ruby looked. That, as well as a few other complements from the lip, have me determined to not have a naked valance any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Levy3Poop View Post
                      Haha it blows my mind how easy it is for you, Eddie, and Kevin to see how your old car is doign. Thanks again for all your work on 'er. I always get complements on how clean the paint is, and people are always asking what wheels are on it. Keep doing your thing to other classics [emoji106]

Here's a pic from a few days ago. She needs a wash, and as soon as the seller I like on eBay has another IS lip I'll be ordering it

i love coming to see the progress every couple months. really great attention to detail not letting the little things slide. i loved that car was so much fun. btw i bought that 02 sensor about 3 years ago hahahahah. glad it finally made it in the car. cheers levy

P.S. ive had many m54b30 cars and currently am driving an 04 zhp CI that i threw a new low mile engine in. Man do i love this motor! so torquey and fun. best a dive is run it with no catalytic converters makes throttle respond amazing. good luck buddy
                      Last edited by sonomabimmers; 04-03-2019, 08:34 AM. Reason: zhp talk
                      i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
                        i love coming to see the progress every couple months. really great attention to detail not letting the little things slide. i loved that car was so much fun. btw i bought that 02 sensor about 3 years ago hahahahah. glad it finally made it in the car. cheers levy
                        Glad to see you approve [emoji106] I'd hate to see a PO going "NOOO MY CAR!!" Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Levy3Poop View Post
                          After I put the last one on, the first place we went to, a guy on smoke brake exclaimed how nice Ruby looked. That, as well as a few other complements from the lip, have me determined to not have a naked valance any more.
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Wow this car has come a long way. Great work!

Comment

Originally posted by e30RS View Post
                              Wow this car has come a long way. Great work!

Comment

Yesterday I reinstalled the washer I was missing when I put the power steering hoses back on. So far it hasn't left a leak on my garage floor again yet, but it could just be collecting on my skid plate.
                                Either way, the washer is back on and I think it may be solved this time. If not, I'm going to scream and shit at the same time.

Also, I got my state inspection done last week or the week before or...well, it was recent.
                                The guys at Kwik Kar said Ruby was the cleanest old Euro they've seen in a long time :)

And just because I've never shared, our dog Astro (got her back in October) absolutely LOVES riding with the top down, and everyone in traffic smiles when they see her with her face in the wind. ☺️
                                Here's a couple pictures of her in the Rube :)

And a small "for what it's worth" update, the M42 valve clatter is basically completely gone with the use of 10w40 and the Lucas Oil Stabilizer on the last oil change. ��
                                When I started the engine up in the garage before, I'd come to expect a loud "GRAAAAAGAGAGAGAAGAGA" before settling down. Now it just starts with no drama and idles nicely.
                                Also, my oil leak seems to have slowed down with the thicker oil as well ��
                                Last edited by Levy3Poop; 04-14-2019, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X