No announcement yet.

Great news for Trump. Hillary is coming back for 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she does run again, which I hope she doesn't, I will reluctantly vote for Trump. Just to keep that bat out of office. She's stolen the primaries once, and she can probably do it again...
    88 325i Cabrio
    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
      If she does run again, which I hope she doesn't, I will reluctantly vote for Trump. Just to keep that bat out of office. She's stolen the primaries once, and she can probably do it again...
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        What part was confusing? I may hate Trump, but we have far more to lose on a deeper scale with Hilldog in office. Trump doesn't know shit and things may not be good with him in office, but the Clinton's? Nope. While I will say that he's not doing favors for us foreign-relations-wise, he's essentially a puppet. Clinton is corrupt as they come, and I don't really care for that.
        88 325i Cabrio
        04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Of course, you may very well know much more than I do. If that's the case, then learn me about some politics.
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
            What part was confusing? I may hate Trump, but we have far more to lose on a deeper scale with Hilldog in office. Trump doesn't know shit and things may not be good with him in office, but the Clinton's? Nope. While I will say that he's not doing favors for us foreign-relations-wise, he's essentially a puppet. Clinton is corrupt as they come, and I don't really care for that.
            Who is he a puppet of? As far as I can tell he governs by whim alone.

That said, and keeping in mind that all politicians are mostly scummy at a high level, I think that H. Clinton would be a less damaging leader to the nation than Trump, although I do not think she should be president either.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
              Who is he a puppet of? As far as I can tell he governs by whim alone.

That said, and keeping in mind that all politicians are mostly scummy at a high level, I think that H. Clinton would be a less damaging leader to the nation than Trump, although I do not think she should be president either.
              You do have a point. He is damaging at a very visible level, but also oblivious to any internal corruption or he even supports it. But having someone like Hillary that most likely will aid the corruption, if not make it worse, is a little scary to me. Look at the long list of Clinton associates who have died. You have to be pretty determined to shoot yourself in the head 3 times.
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

I mean, single issue, really. But I just don't like how that looks at all. Clinton is what has been wrong with government. Trump is anti-government and is teabagging the nation with his ego. Both are not good at all.
                88 325i Cabrio
                04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                  Just depends on who you believe I suppose.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/04/polit...ile/index.html
                  The closing line in that article:

"Sanders ran a strong race, to be sure, and surprised every Democrat in the country. That's beyond doubt. But so is the fact that, despite her flaws, Clinton didn't need the DNC to win the nomination."

I don't like her, don't want her to run this time, didn't like that she won the nomination last time... but she won it. I like a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but people flat out voted for her unfortunately and Sanders was under-funded which didn't help.
                  "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                  -----------------------------------------
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled