Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in for e46 style

Comment

received my package and cannot wait to get this baby crankin! thanks so so much for the speedy reply and shipment, much appreciated!!!

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        I wont be selling the full alarms anymore just the keyless entry. Will be placing an order next month.
        Received the e46 style keys but they don't work..had one key cut and when I tried to put the key in the ignition it wouldn't go in...the key guy said these are the wrong blanks..?? I tried to PM you but your inbox is full

Sent from my Note 4
        '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
        '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

OP..I tried PMing you several times but your box is full. I posted back on the 27th about my issues with your keys, they don't fit in the ignition, they're the wrong blanks. What's the next course of action so that I can get the correct keys from you?

Sent from my Note 4

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
            OP..I tried PMing you several times but your box is full. I posted back on the 27th about my issues with your keys, they don't fit in the ignition, they're the wrong blanks. What's the next course of action so that I can get the correct keys from you?

Sent from my Note 4
            Nov 27 he posted:
            Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            I'm going on a trip until Thursday. North American shipping cost will be refunded for all purchases from now until next Thursday. Happy holidays everyone.
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Didn't see that..I missed it

Sent from my Note 4

Comment

hope this helps some people.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post

This was extremely helpful.. I don't know why the other one on the main page didn't do it for me even though its basically the same chart.. suddenly this one made it click in my head. thank you

87 325es - M50 Boosted - Link to BUILD THREAD
                  07 328xi wagon 6mt - daily

Comment

Hey guys
                    I need help...
                    Friend of mine gave me alarm kit for free and he said he bought it from you long time ago and he sold his car without having chance to install on his e30..

It's e46 style alarm kit for me 1991 e30 325ic

I hooked up inside glove box(where the original alarm was)
                    Got the power from the factory alarm connector as well as ground.
                    The two wires are labeled that says DOOR LOCK and DOOR UNLOCK so I connected white and white with black to these wires...

My issue is that the car unlocks the door but it doesn't lock..
                    My central locking system working with no problem so I know it has nothing to do with my car.

Can you guys help me out???

Comment

I need some help getting this working on my 1987 325is.

I had trouble identifying the colored wires in my harness in the drivers footwell. So I removed the lock control unit.

I have the remote lock unit wired to power, ground and lights.

I connected the white wire (from the remote lock unit) to a alligator clip and then to the probe of my volt meter (off). I then stuck the probe into pin 6 on the lock control unit.

When I press the remote, the lights flash, but the locks don't change. I tried both lock and unlock. Since it didn't change the locks, I touched the alligator wire to ground. This did activate the locks.

I tried a variety of combinations of white, white/black wires to pins 6 and 7 of the lock control unit. I have two remote lock sets and neither one operates the locks on my car.

Do I need a relay?

I appreciate any trouble shooting help.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post

works like a champ. thanks!
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                        If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

OP, interested in a keyless entry system if you're still selling these. Please let me know. I tried sending a PM but your mailbox if full.
                          sigpic
                          Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

look up his website. I just got my second one from him last week.

Comment

Just ordered one. I wish it had remote start though.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

How much were these? Any other sources? Thread says sold out

Comment

Working...
                                X