Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
    Whoopty Fuckin' Doo

Phrase used to describe a lack of enthusiasm or a person's complete failure to say something of value.

May be accompanied by the slightly tired waving of ones index finger in small circles.

This was truly epic.

You have my thanks.
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
      David Justice
      Otis Nixon
      Sid Breem
      Tom Glavine
      Jeff Blauser
      Fred McGriff
      Ryan Klesko
      Dale Murphy
      Greg Olsen
      Terry Pendleton
      Steve Avery
      John Smoltz

Many are 'famous' braves but many are just regular players. I can remember them.
      I was watching most of those guys in my 30's! I was already in college when Perimeter Perez got lost....

IOW, your "growing up" was a lot more recent than mine or BHOs. LOL

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
          The recession has still not "ended." Jobs will continue to fluctuate and will not go down to pre recession levels for at least 2 or 3 more years. Things don't turn around that quickly.
          Like Mr. Stewart put it, you must be unaware of the definition of a recession.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
            I hate to point it out, but BHO was asked about his favorite players growing up.

I could maybe pull one or two player's names outa my ass from when I was a kid and it's only because my entire family was baseball crazy.

This is just more shady journalism designed to provoke knee-jerk responses from people who won't dig for facts. Pablum, in other words.

Now, if he was asked about his current favorite player(s) and came up with nothing, then I suppose you have reason to cry "foul"!
            Yet if Bush said "uhm" too many times in an interview, he was lambasted for being a moron. If he pronounced nuclear wrong, he's obvious a complete idiot and not fit to be president.

Yet Obama can be asked a legitimate question about something he professes to follow, and he can't name a single player? Either hes a complete idiot, following the logic used with Bush, or he's a liar, he's not a WS fan. You can't have it both ways.

You may not be one of those people who slavishly followed the media's lead on hating Bush so this might not apply. But I get sick of seeing the free pass that Obama gets from them. A few questions to get him off balance is fine with me. Plus, the way he throws, it's obvious the man has never touched a baseball before. It's embarrassing.
            1987 E30 325is
            1999 E46 323i
            RIP 1994 E32 740iL
            oo=[][]=oo

Comment

Originally posted by Hallen View Post
              Yet if Bush said "uhm" too many times in an interview, he was lambasted for being a moron. If he pronounced nuclear wrong, he's obvious a complete idiot and not fit to be president.

Yet Obama can be asked a legitimate question about something he professes to follow, and he can't name a single player? Either hes a complete idiot, following the logic used with Bush, or he's a liar, he's not a WS fan. You can't have it both ways.
              Hallen, you're usually on top of things....

He was asked about Sox player heroes growing up. He didn't grow up in Chicago and stated he hadn't been a fan before that. I don't see the foul.

Bush deserved much of the razzing he got due to a consistent pattern of apathy in the way he communicated and ignorance of the rest of the world. There are hundreds, but my fave is: "the problem with the French is they've no word for entrepreneur".

Do not construe this as a defense of BHO. He clearly doesn't yet understand the concept of brevity. That's what being a Senator does, I guess. None of those guys seem to understand it, either. But the title of the video suggests that BHO was asked who his favorite Sox player IS and couldn't name one. The title itself is a lie.

Comment

Working...
              X