Since we're here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since we're here...

... I think a Democrat (on the Liberal/Progressive side) is literally, of lesser intelligence.

That is all.
    Last edited by ck_taft325is; 04-05-2010, 06:27 PM.
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Dude, don't start that and give us a worse name.

Comment

I thought we were here because all we do is start fights and call each other names??
      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

In actuality, I'd love to hear why and what shapes the thoughts and powers the religious tendancy most liberals seem to have. Discuss.
        Need a part? PM me.

Comment

I think that Republicans and Democrats are both equally retarded. Smart people are independent.

Comment

^ This.

I'm agreeing with h0lmes, what is this subforum doing to me?

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
              I think that Republicans and Democrats are both equally retarded. Smart people are independent.
              And independents, for the most part, are indecisive wafflers who are too spineless to actually take a stance on anything, and wait in the wings to jump on whichever side emerges victorious. This is, of course, subjective. See; Hillary Clinton.

Comment

^^^ double this

Look im participating!

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                  And independents, for the most part, are indecisive wafflers who are too spineless to actually take a stance on anything, and wait in the wings to jump on whichever side emerges victorious. This is, of course, subjective.
                  That's bullshit. I have a side, I have my beliefs, they just don't agree with either the Republican or Democratic parties.

Comment

I hate all sides.

86 Zinno es
                    M50 inside

Comment

If you're like me, maybe you agree mostly with one party, but not on every issue, and don't blindly vote which ever way the party does ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                        And independents, for the most part, are indecisive wafflers who are too spineless to actually take a stance on anything, and wait in the wings to jump on whichever side emerges victorious. This is, of course, subjective. See; Hillary Clinton.
                        Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                          In actuality, I'd love to hear why and what shapes the thoughts and powers the religious tendancy most liberals seem to have. Discuss.
                          I dunno. Since Jesus espoused awfully "liberal" ideas-soft on crime, took convicted criminals to heaven with him, apparently treated women as equals more so than the Pharisees of the day, treated medical conditions and revived dead people for free among other things-what do you think?

I'd have to say, I don't know nearly as many religious liberals as I do religious non-liberals. I won't use the term "conservative" because true conservatives are rarer than rocking horse dung.

Comment

Originally posted by alpinee30m50 View Post
                            I hate all sides.

And by such, hate even your side. Because to say you hate all sides, that cannot exclude your own.

You're just one big ball of hatred!
                            Need a part? PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
                              true conservatives are rarer than rocking horse dung.
                              That's because true conservatism advocates a return to the authoritarian and less enlightened days of old.

Comment

Working...
                              X