X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
    ..Sanders.

Trump/Sanders 2016 - Think about the ramifications if they were on the same ticket.

This is what I am picturing would happen at both the Dem/Rep headquarters:

It would be epic.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
      Fatal Error: Loading ActingHuman.exe.

Retry? (Y/N)

(h/t SentSix)
      misloaded reptilianhooman.img

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post

question is, who's going to run with Trump?
        I read somewhere that he chose himself.
        I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

This article does a pretty good summing up why Trump has even made it this far:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/10/is-do...ommentary.html

One of the best lines in the article

"None of his positions make any sense from a Republican presidential candidate. But Trump isn't looking to build a cohesive platform as much as he's trying to destroy what he sees as conservative political packaging that no longer resonates with voters. "

Fact is, the GOP as a party has had a really bad image problem for the last few election cycles, and Trump is doing a great job blowing that up. He's forcing the party to change whether they want to or not.

Will it work? Who knows.. but if he hadn't come along, chances are, the Repulicans would have lost before the election run up even started.
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I didn't read the article but the blurb above makes a whole lot of sense. I think Trump represents the biggest departure from "business as usual" in this election and the RNC needed to be blown up. For this reason alone he is seeing tons of support. And because of that, I support him too.

But I am firmly in the camp of anyone but Clinton or Sanders.

Clinton is as close to blue blood entitlement as it gets. It irks me. Even though Trump is rich, he is still an outsider from both establishment factions.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                ..Sanders.

Trump/Sanders 2016 - Think about the ramifications if they were on the same ticket.

This is what I am picturing would happen at both the Dem/Rep headquarters:

whoa
                Originally posted by Vokuhila
                I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

Speaker Paul Ryan stated that he will not support Trump at the time being. Does that make him a Hillary supporter/advocate by default or is there a neutral ground for him to stand on?
                  1990 Alpine 325is
                  1992 Schwarz 325ic (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by BECKSTER View Post
                    Speaker Paul Ryan stated that he will not support Trump at the time being. Does that make him a Hillary supporter/advocate by default or is there a neutral ground for him to stand on?
                    It makes him an establishment Republican wonk. He represents the old guard even though he is young. He showed his cards by running with Romney 4 years ago.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                      It makes him an establishment Republican wonk. He represents the old guard even though he is young. He showed his cards by running with Romney 4 years ago.

He and all the other establishment flukes are the ones that are causing division in the Republican Party.
                      I don't think Trump is the one to blame.
                      1990 Alpine 325is

Comment

He and all the other establishment flukes are the ones that are causing division in the Republican Party.
                        I don't think trump is the one to blame.
                        I agree with you.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Ryan's part of the establishment GOP that is trying to bring trump into line, basically leveraging the promise of an endorsement of Trump if he modifies his views to adhere to mainstream GOP views.
                          fuck that. trump is hopefully smarter than that and sees the Ryan ploy for what it is. trump is where he is for not going along with the likes of McCain and Boehner. It's way beyond time that the GOP elite get blown up and out of the republican party.
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                            Ryan's part of the establishment GOP that is trying to bring trump into line, basically leveraging the promise of an endorsement of Trump if he modifies his views to adhere to mainstream GOP views.
                            fuck that. trump is hopefully smarter than that and sees the Ryan ploy for what it is. trump is where he is for not going along with the likes of McCain and Boehner. It's way beyond time that the GOP elite get blown up and out of the republican party.
                            Amen.
                            1990 Alpine 325is

Comment

x2 on that amen. Trump doesn't make any of "their" support relevant anymore. It's refreshing even if it's just for a while.

Comment

So twitter suspended the account of Azealia Banks over her support for trump. She hasn't necessarily been a clean sheet before hand but hey... They're aloud to do what they want but twitter is a huge social site. The message that sends out isn't insignificant.

It's not a news story but, glad he's down with the Brexit
                                Last edited by Dozyproductions; 05-12-2016, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X