No announcement yet.

NC r3solution Meet - Gone Wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it really shouldn't be that big of a deal, 35 in a 25, as long as it wasn't during rush hour or late at night (which is obvious form the pics) most courts would either give you a reduced fine or throw it out all together.
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
      lol you read my mind.
      When you look at the amount of time you and I spend on this site, I am not surprised.
      Yours truly,
      Rich
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Rigmaster
      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

i dont want to personally comment on this event, especially after the two at the back of the pack went different directions after the cop flew by them and went for the front of the pack. would just like to say this was a great meet all in all, and the cop very understanding, one might consider him a follower of the e30 scene as well.

Its too bad we didnt get any rolling shots, but I think the cop shook everyone up.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brantleyr View Post
          especially after the two at the back of the pack went different directions after the cop flew by them and went for the front of the pack.
          lol when there is a cop, IM GONE.
          sigpic

Comment

my pix:

sigpic

Comment

Looks like a fun little meet until your run in with the popo. At least you guys only got it for 10 over, shouldn't be too expensive.

Comment

Maaaan am I glad I was sleeping. I haven't quite figured out how to register my car as an antique, it just turned 35, so I woulda gotten a speeding ticket and an expired inspection ticket.

'90 325i

Comment

Looks like everyone had fun, except for the ticket.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Luckily the cop wasnt a dick and didn't find other randam cap to give you guys tickets for. I just got a ticket for my exhaust being "unreasonabley" loud. Luckily my gf's dad is CHP and the cop was nice and didnt get me for going over the limit ina 35 and making an illegal U-turn that he saw.
                    anyways looks like a fun time besides the copper!
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                    1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                    1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                    1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                      So we pulled into the park and collectively (all 6 of us) got ticket for going 10 over in a residential area.
                      Is it ok if I laughed - just a little bit?
                      Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Wow I lucked out...glad the guy across the street called me and said he saw flames coming from the back of my house when he did. (Haha my buddy started by burn pit) It was a good meet met some new faces froze my ass off. Glad I left when I did, if I got anther ticket I wouldn't have a license.

Let me know when the next one is I will be there and hang around a little longer to get some good pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                          As oppesed to most r3v members who can afford speeding tickets due to their high rate of pay?
                          I can :)

Comment

man that sucks, coulda been really cool

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                              Is it ok if I laughed - just a little bit?
                              if it wasn't, I wouldn't post it on r3v

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                                if it wasn't, I wouldn't post it on r3v

excellent point
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X