r3v'ed my '02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blunt View Post
    sorry to see that dude. i know youve worked hard on that car. Why are people so offended by "chinaman". I laugh at that shit. It just conjures up such a hilarious image. I picture MikeK pulling Fredk in a rickshaw with a yellow type r seat mounted in it both wearing fu man chu's
    I laughed too, old cracker.

He still has those yellow seats in his garage, so maybe one of these days we can fashion a racing rickshaw.

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post
      You should have put it through insurance, I'm sure his company would cover it. He is most definitely at fault, you know for being Asian while driving.
      :D
      Originally posted by olskool View Post
      OP failed for injecting race in his thread.
      go smoke a blunt or something and take it easy.

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
      The chinaman is not the issue here.
      dude
      Originally posted by blunt View Post
      sorry to see that dude. i know youve worked hard on that car. Why are people so offended by "chinaman". I laugh at that shit. It just conjures up such a hilarious image. I picture MikeK pulling Fredk in a rickshaw with a yellow type r seat mounted in it both wearing fu man chu's
      thanks blunt. that image just made my night. now its time to go to sleep with the thia. happy endings. ;)
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Sorry to hear the loss....as your car's near twin, I think mine just cringed.

'90 325i

Comment

$300 for a nose, right fender, floor pan, and both c pillars! score! plus i met some one who might be painting my car this summer.

cheers
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

You were only "rolling"? Downhill at 25mph? That's a punch in the face. Sorry to see that, I really love the 02's. Good luck with the repairs.
            You're entitled to your own opinions, not your own facts.

Comment

Time to turbo it.

Sorry for your loss
              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
              Originally posted by J3M93
              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

the turbo is coming but not for a while.

i was only rolling but not down hill. sadly '02s are made of tin so they crumple like a soda can.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  it could be a china man, it dont matter
                  AHAHHA am i the only one that got this

fanny pack man...
                  [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                  Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

I'm rike okay, fawk
                    Originally posted by LJ851
                    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

don't you even have an asian girlfriend?
                      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Damn that sucks man, I'm about 4 hours north but if your deal falls through on the sheet metal I have a parts car you can have all you want off of for free. Hell, if you have a trailer come pick up the entire thing for free...rusted out floor pans and roof though.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                          don't you even have an asian girlfriend?
                          yeah, but she is thai, and says that chinese people can not drive. shes not the best driver ether, but i am willing to over look that seeing as she does other things very well. plus she is letting me use her car while mine is down and out.

Originally posted by pureaudio View Post
                          Damn that sucks man, I'm about 4 hours north but if your deal falls through on the sheet metal I have a parts car you can have all you want off of for free. Hell, if you have a trailer come pick up the entire thing for free...rusted out floor pans and roof though.
                          thats very close to where my grandparents lived. thanks for the offer man, but i juts scored a whole lot of very nice sheet metal, and made some great contacts along the way.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X