r3v'ed my '02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

r3v'ed my '02

so i r3v'ed my '02 today. i woke up late to school, got dressed in 5 minutes, and ran out of the door half asleep. ended up rear ending a chinaman because i was not paying enough attention.
    good news is i can fix it. i was only really rolling when i hit him so the damage is not that bad.
    i hate admitting it but this was %100 my bad. at least there was no insurance claims filed and the guys truck was fine.

FUCKED UP MY HELLA DRIVING LIGHTS! FUCK!
    Last edited by deutschman; 04-06-2010, 01:37 PM.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

china-man ? lol
    http://bbswheels.blogspot.com

Comment

looks totaled. Scrap it!

Comment

HELLA racist! LOL jk or should i say HERRA!

Comment

That suck. I have to admit I have driven 10 miles to work some mornings and can't remember a thing. Good to here you are OK.
          Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
          http://raceskids.com/

Comment

Damn. Sorry to see that.
            -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Looks like your front bumper would have been useful... Sorry to see that though.
              Originally posted by scabzzzz
              Wow. This thread is just full of r3v's elite isnt it? From the college virgin to the racist with an ugly girlfriend to teh mad tyte dorifto guy.. Jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by ejnight View Post
                That suck. I have to admit I have driven 10 miles to work some mornings and can't remember a thing. Good to here you are OK.
                That always scares me when I get out of the car and can't recall paying one cent of attention. Looks like a shitty day to me, but glad you're gonna work it out.

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
                sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

That's a bummer man.

And, Dude. "Chinaman" is not the preferred nomenclature.

Comment

hahaha i just always think of the big lebowski when i say china man. makes me laugh which i need to do right now.
                    no damage was done to the frame or unibody so i am all good there.
                    looks like i will need to cut off the front and weld on a new one along with replacing the passenger side fender.
                    i have a welder i can barrow and i already have an appointment set up for 8am tomorrow for sheet metal.
                    sigpic
                    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by jr325es View Post
                      Looks like your front bumper would have been useful... Sorry to see that though.
                      na the guys truck would have gone over my bumper. it was the trailer hitch that did the most damage. my car is low.
                      And, Dude. "Chinaman" is not the preferred nomenclature.
                      :D
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                        looks totaled. Scrap it!
                        lol!
                        what parts do you want?

your not getting them.
                        sigpic

Comment

aw man, hate to see one of those banged up
                          Josh

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159843

Comment

Motion to move this thread to the political sub-fourm due to the use of the word "chinaman".

(PS - sorry for your loss)
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

:( Honestly, for some reason I'd imagine it feels worse to r3v an 02 than an E30. They're so.... cute.

Comment

Working...
                              X