Favorite Whisky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
    The only socially acceptable way to lick an ashtray.
    im not much of a smoky peaty scotch guy, but laphroaig quarter cask is pretty much like this.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
      Of all the Johnnie Walkers black is my favorite. Dickel Rye is a pretty good one as well, but I think Laphroiaig 18 is my all time favorite. The only socially acceptable way to lick an ashtray.

Ooh black is good. I didn't even think about that.. It's at a decent price.. I'll need to try Laphroaig. I like whisky but I'm more of a beer drinker when it comes down to it.. Pickle shots with Jameson is always cool too

Comment

Glenmorangie 25yr when it's my dad's birthday. But glenmorangie 10 year when it's just another night.

Idk how you guys drink soco or jack. Soco makes me want to upchuck with it's weird sweetness and jack is just bad

Comment

Jameson and Ginger ale.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
            I used to southern comfort and jack. Until i got a little carried away one night and took an entire 750ml bottle down my self. I was feelin my self to say the least and can no longer even smell wiskey without some serious gagging haha
            Lol i know the feeling.I have only done that one time. :drink::drink:
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
              Lol i know the feeling.I have only done that one time. :drink::drink:

I should of went and got my stomach pumped there is no doubt in my mind or anyone that was with me that i had alcohol poisoning but i just slept that shit off. When i wasn't yacking my brains out.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

My friends mixed Jack Dainels /Wild Turkey/Jim Beam together in a 24 oz container and had me chug it down and i put alot of beer on top off it that night and got laid ( yeah ! )and they gave it to me on my 18th birthday. Yacking my brains out and couldn't walk i had to be dragged around afterwards. Wasn't pretty none the less. My 21 first birthday was at a AA meeting because of my girlfriend boring.

Comment

My friends mixed Jack Dainels /Wild Turkey/Jim Beam together in a 24 oz container and had me chug it down and i put alot of beer on top off it that night and got laid ( yeah ! )and they gave it to me on my 18th birthday. Yacking my brains out and couldn't walk i had to be dragged around afterwards. Wasn't pretty none the less. My 21 first birthday was at a AA meeting because of my girlfriend boring.

Lmao thats great. Idk how people can chug hard liquor. Ive tried and failed before i even really got started.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

good god man! i'm a big whiskey drinker but the ones i buy are sipped straight.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

As i had stated,i chugged it only 1 time lol. I wouldn't do it again.

Comment

Jack fucking Daniels, served neat, in a shot glass so I can look like Sonny Crockett when I sip it. Add Marlboro Light from a soft pack if possible.

I drank almost an entire fifth of Jack after getting fired from a job when I was maybe 28, first time I ever spewed from drinking too much.
                        sigpic
                        1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Working...
                        X