• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inspar8r
    Originally posted by UNHCLL
    Drive Fast, Take Chances, Keep it rubber side down
    Right?

That said, i've never lifted the car off the ground, and don't plan on it.
    Theres a difference between taking chances and pure stupidity.
    Below the radar...

Comment

yea seriously...i mean if your purposely jumping ramps or shit thats stupid....but there is an intersection that is a bit "crowned" and at night i always gun it accross it and get a satisfying chirp on the other side...there is nothing wrong with that.

Comment

there are these train track my my house that are on a hill.... if you are coming down the hill you see a whole lot of scrape marks in the road about 6 feet past the take off point..... this is pretty extreme (i have never jumped my car off of it).. i will take a pic of the tracks if you want me to... but anyway, i was going up the hill to school one day, and i see a v70 wagon coming down the hill at probly 45 or 50..... the driver was an old lady... she had white hair.... and you should have seen the look on her face when she took off.... it was priceless.
        but yah.... get you abs fixed.... i am guessing the warning like for the abs is not on, so its probly not a wheel sensor... but i have faith in your diagnosis skills to figure out the problem.... sweet project, and someday i hope to get an s50/52 in my car someday.

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

wow, that must be freaky to get air in a car when you are not tring to or not expecting it.

Comment

Working...
          X