No announcement yet.

Sacramento r3vs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say we blow up the Friday meet at lowes off Calvine and power inn off 99 if not that then the Saturday meet and from there we can set something up. Deal?

Comment

ps so far have a confirmed 4 e30s including me who are going to the lowes meet.

Comment

Not gonna make the lowes meet with my e30. The home depot I will have my e30

Comment

Details on the meet?
          The Definitive 1991 M-Technic Thread - a work in progress

Comment

All make all model no hate meets. located in sacamento/Elkgrove area. police are always near but are aware of our presence and are fine with us being there. all meets start at 9 unless stated otherwise. two local weekly meets are the Lowes and Homedepot meets. there is a local photographer that does come out. called yosh productions look him up hes good.

Directions.

Lowes: is located off of 99 north of laguna and Elkgrove blvld. so if your coming south of EG take 99 to calvine turn right on calvine. Left onto powerinn it the first light after you turn right onto calvine then turn left into lowes. meet is located in the back left by starbucks and baskin robbins.
            Coming from the north passing Downtown sacramento get on 99 south and head to calvine RD exit and turn left onto calvine turn right at powerinn and left into lowes.

Homedepot:is located off I-5 south of downtown sacramento and north of EG/laguna. take i-5 to pocket/meadowveiw rd. coming south your going to turn left continue over the overpass once you pass shell on your right being getting into the left lane because your turning left on freeport. then right, right as you pass ihop.

coming from the south passing eg take the pocket/meadowveiw rd exit and turn right onto pocket/meadowveiw. get over to the left lane pass the light where shell is located and turn left on the next light Freeport rd. turn right at ihop boom your there.

these meets ARE ALL MAKE ALL MODEL. only hate happening is hating on hondas lol. come out dont be scared and dont have your head up your ass. we are all car guys first so put your wallet in your mouth and come out and talk cars and not price tags.

Comment

sadly wont be there in my e30 at the lowes meet tonight :(

Comment

Meet tonight let's do this my e30 won't be there but I will

Comment

three hours away hope to see some dirty 30s there

Comment

Just back to the area with my e30! Been in Honolulu for the last three years, but sadly all good things must come to an end. Will be there next week!
                    Jason
                    sigpic
                    "But the way it deals with bumps and heaves makes you think the shocks are filled with unicorn farts and pixie tears."

Comment

How was the E30 turn out last night? Ended up being lazy and watching a movie instead.
                      The Definitive 1991 M-Technic Thread - a work in progress

Comment

shit cuz everyone flaked cuz i didnt come. lolz but next week lets do this.

Comment

For the people that were interested in the Euro Sunday. It will be Next Sunday here are the details:
                          DATE: Sunday, October 28th, 2012
                          TIME: 8:00 - 10:30am
                          508 Pavilions Lane
                          Sacramento, CA 95825

Comment

might roll up with the Catuned group.

Comment

Yeah I'll have to see about it and how my route takes me

Comment

So how many sacramento r3v members dowe have

Comment

Working...
                                X