I need new tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need new tires

i hate my stupid ass chrome rims, now i need new tires to get me through the next month maybe two before snow gets here.

btw they are 16's, currently running 205/55's that are getting bare.

so my question is what type should i go with? i dont want to pay to much since i dont plan and doing and performance driving i just want them on till its gets warm out again.
    what do you guys think?

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

If you are going to only run them for another month or two, why not just use the ones you have? Are they completely bald down to the cords? Or did you shred one on the freeway or something?

Andrew

Comment

If you dont plan on doing any performance driving and dont want to pay much, just stop by your local tire shop and get the cheapest tire available.

I'm running on "Classic Radials"..... tire so cheap they wont even give it a brand :roll:
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift
        If you dont plan on doing any performance driving and dont want to pay much, just stop by your local tire shop and get the cheapest tire available.

I'm running on "Classic Radials"..... tire so cheap they wont even give it a brand :roll:
        That's not always the case, you don't want to put your car at risk when you hit a puddle and your $15 tire can't take it and has you lose control, cheap tires are what they are...squeal like crazy, lousy grip and don't channel water effectively. Some will sruprise you but more than likely you're gonna get what you pay for.

Comment

at the most they would be on till middle of feb. should i just get good tires and shup up about it or should i just get some "ok" tires and have then for winter use?

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

do you want to walk accross a frozen late with sandals on or do you want to wear tripple insulated boots so you don't die of frostbite?
            don't cheap out on tires man, you can loose your life over them...
            '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
            '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
            '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
            iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
            sigpic

Comment

205/50-16 or 225/45-16 are the correct sizes.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Im looking for a cheap winter tire, well anything that would handle some snow. Im looking to sell the car asap, so I dont want to spend much.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

tires

body if you dont want a performance tires and you just want the car to take you to job just buy the cheaper tires like 185/70 or 195...etc.....so that your car is gonna use lees gas..heheheh bye

Comment

Working...
                  X