Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car cover advice/help for outside winter storage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car cover advice/help for outside winter storage?

Im looking to buy a car cover for the winter. Ive recently got a new job in the city (Seattle) which is where I will be moving, and will not be driving my car much at all this winter. Unfortunately it is most likely going to be outside, in North Bend, where it rains/snows a lot in the winter... so I am looking to invest in a car cover.

Ive seen some on ebay like this:

But do not know if it is good enough to protect my car

Does anyone have any experience with ebay sold car covers? Is there a specific brand that makes a definate better car cover for outside use? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Brandon
    Brandon

Look how many spelling errors there are in that auction. For that reason alone I wouldn't buy from them.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

No kidding. It looks like too much of an ad from the producers rather then someone just selling it. That is also suspicous.

Comment

That one was merely an example from some of the covers you can find on ebay... (I see what you are saying though)

I guess I shoulda asked: Does anyone have a car cover they would recommend for outside/winter storage?
        Brandon

Comment

Wolf is a great car cover manufacturer. I have one for my car and after a hard rain, no water got thorugh, only lots of little beads on top... Great product.

Andrew

Comment

Working...
          X