new color of a crushed 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new color of a crushed 323

guys what do you thing about my car, should i change the color???? is it nice to my car??? i think my rings matches with the color and i like it so much, but now i'm working in the crushed section and a huge doubt came into my mind......should i change the color???????????? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: ..............suggestions are very glad accepted

same
    0%
    blood red
    0%
    white
    0%
    dark blue
    0%

Isn't fixing all that going to cost more than the car?

keep the color the same !

Spencer

Comment

yeah rigth

of course spencer, that all this fixxes are gonna cost more than the all car , but when you 've some feeling at the blood you must spend time, money and other things that increases that feeling......of course is an '86 old car but it's my HUGE toy (i believe like yours) , and thanx 4 the poll i believe that same color it's really good, maybe i must retouch some parts.
      over all your car's great , very nice TSW's i'm thinkin' to increase my 15" into 17" but first i've to finish reparing the bad crush, then i will save some money......bye

Comment

Yeah, get 17's, just for looks. I like the look of my TSW wheels but they're bent to hell.

Good Luck!
        Spencer

Comment

holly shitt!! poor e30!! I will call you to ell what happened....don't go with 17's they are bit big for our cars...and huge!! 16 at max! :P
          Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Working...
          X