Clear All

Gary Johnson 2016
    I do things.

Comment

Ron Paul 2008/2012

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
        well i didn't use ad hominems against you or anyone else in the post you responded to, so put some dramamine and valerian in your coffee and chill out, friend

the forced migration we're seeing around the world has multiple root causes, sometimes within each conflict area, and what you point out in the sudan is what i'm talking about- if this is the endgame they want, at least they're pushing the solution closer to the root cause, if not addressing it directly

to actually achieve the goal the trump crowd seems to want would require something like the iron curtain, from san diego to corpus christi, and that is the next worst thing we could spend our money on, right behind another war

i'm afraid i can't link to a source there, because the discussion of an actual secure and non-porous southern border is entirely fucking hypothetical
        I didn't meant you did, but many in here typically turn to "attack the messenger, because I can't refute your assertion."
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Trump Thread 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
            I never got the feeling there were a lot of hillary voters on this board, i certainly wasn't one of them. I definitely wasn't a trump voter though either.
            Same here.

There was this terribly misplaced idea that at least Trump would be more anti-Imperialist and isolationist than Clinton, but it turns out he's more allegiant to Israel and Saudi Arabia than the past 5 presidents combined.

Trump is the definition of Foreign Policy catastrophe.
            1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
              Same here.

There was this terribly misplaced idea that at least Trump would be more anti-Imperialist and isolationist than Clinton, but it turns out he's more allegiant to Israel and Saudi Arabia than the past 5 presidents combined.

Trump is the definition of Foreign Policy catastrophe.

LOL so much fail in the comments above

Comment

Originally posted by GG///M3 View Post
                LOL so much fail in the comments above

It would be neat to see what you actually think beyond simple trolling, so, what policies/stances/ideas make DJTs presidency appealing to you?

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                  It would be neat to see what you actually think beyond simple trolling, so, what policies/stances/ideas make DJTs presidency appealing to you?
                  Right on.

Majority of us --> see total incompetence. And guess what? We all hate Hillary too. Big fucking deal.

Let's start listing off what DTJ is doing better than anyone else. You got conned.

Comment

Last edited by rhE-30; 07-09-2019, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Comment

GG///M3:

Originally posted by The Rules
                        Disrespectful posting and blatant flaming of other members may land you in timeout WITHOUT WARNING.
                        This is your one and only warning. Post something of substance that contributes to the dialogue, leave the thread, or continue shitposting and find yourself on involuntary forum vacation.
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by rhE-30 View Post
                          Nice try
                          Trump was the only one to voluntarily talk with prosecutors of Epstein. And has said his friendship ended 15 years ago.

Perhaps you should update your post and post a pic of Bill, a current friend
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

15 seems an awefully convineient number. Its also around the time Melanie met 45. The 2007 case and leiniency against Epstein is being called into question and thats only 4 year after the "falling out". IMO if crimes happend prior to 15 years they should not be dismissed. Hey man, if the Clintons are involved, lock'em up, who ever is involved, lock'em up.

Also when an investigating a crime and a exfriend of a suspect says they had a falling out, the next question shoould be, why?
                            Last edited by rhE-30; 07-11-2019, 02:30 PM. Reason: Added.

Comment

Oh well. Trump had a very long history of being best friend with people's he will later claim he doesn't know when things turn sour. :-)

Two words

Lolita Express
                              Last edited by Massive Lee; 07-11-2019, 10:27 PM.
                              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

How do you feel about old man Trump's racist tweeting?

"Go back to where you came from!"

Is this a big deal to you, or is it just like the same old crap. Or is it: "hell yeah!! I want America where it was pre 1960 - 90% white. Make America Great Again!"

Comment

Working...
                                X