No announcement yet.

So I designed a zero lag turbo charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck and more power to you if you make this work!

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by stknrvrs View Post
      i cant really tell you how i know it will work without telling you how it works and i wont do that until i have the property rights. but the design we have come up with is guaranteed to work. the design in itself isnt radical new technology. but its looking at things from a different perspective and making things work in a slightly different manner than they normally do. as soon as i have the rights and the prototype built you will all see what i mean by an extremely simplistic design. we were all very surprised that nobody has thought of it yet.
      Then there's probably something you're not seeing...
      but good luck

Comment

Good luck, in for m50 kit :D

86 Zinno es
        M50 inside

Comment

I am in to see the finished product. Sounds like what I want to build up, so right down my alley.
          sigpic

Comment

Would r3v get a discount when ur product comes out?
            Originally posted by InuFaye
            silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
            Originally posted by blunttech
            so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
            Originally posted by george graves
            An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

In for curiosity's sake.
              86' 325e

Quote:
              Originally Posted by 02stu
              They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

Comment

skeptic here, but best of luck to you.

Comment

well I hope you are planning to get ahead of the new lines of turbos borg warner and garrett have released. Just take a gander and how well balanced the new wheels are after shutoff.
                  With engine and turbo assemblies broken in, the shutoff spin time is significantly increased

Comment

I know a solid patent attorney, if you have your shit together he would be happy to work with you. Pm me.

Comment

for the love of god, get it CA carb legal, the only one that was, was Dinan 20 years ago.
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

in for explanation
                        Originally posted by FredK
                        However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
                        Feedback

Comment

Comment

you didnt violate any laws did you?

...of thermodynamics that is.

In for the group buy.
                            sigpic
                            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

group buys???
                              Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

i did violate the law of badassery with this one lol. just wait til i put together my engine that runs without an alternator or the design i have for a stage 2 of the zero lag charger. i have a lot of things i will be working on and want to make a small company/business out of it. but we will see where things go. all i know is that the director at turbonetics has been insistent on me getting the legal hodgepodge done so i can tell him more about the turbo so they can get started with the build lol

Comment

Working...
                                X