No announcement yet.

it finally happened guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You gave TMI on why you could not post pictures off the bat. Other then that it was a good one. You should start one on another forum about how you finally blew your engine from cracking your oil pan on the freeway from hitting some debris, accidentally letting it run dry, and seizing up the engine.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

^ But now nobody will believe him :)

Of course if it's not April 1st, it's entirely believable haha. The bottom of my car scrapes over a certain speed bump going to work so I've learned to avoid it all together, and I'm just on H&R race springs, not damn near on the ground. But pretty feckin low.

Comment

Definitely bad karma to joke about wrecking your car.

BTW, Cabby's have an integrated roll bar in the windshield frame.

While not a real roll bar, it does help in roll overs.

Reminds me of my Corvette and how people would be afraid to ride in it because they were afraid the fiberglass body wouldn't protect them in an accident.
        sigpic
        1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
        Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
        Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

oh ho hoo...that was a good1.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
            ^ But now nobody will believe him :)

Of course if it's not April 1st, it's entirely believable haha. The bottom of my car scrapes over a certain speed bump going to work so I've learned to avoid it all together, and I'm just on H&R race springs, not damn near on the ground. But pretty feckin low.
            Right near the Sonoma Marin county line at the dump, someone dropped a chunk of concrete with rebar sticking out of it for good measure.

I hit it in my 325es. No chance of avoiding it. Lifted the car up when I hit it, but only put a small hole in my pan that I repaired with JB Weld.

It held and still did the last time I saw the car a few years ago when it was stolen in San Jose.
            sigpic
            1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
            Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
            Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

JB Weld and duct tape fixes everything!
              almost.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
                Definitely bad karma to joke about wrecking your car.

BTW, Cabby's have an integrated roll bar in the windshield frame.

While not a real roll bar, it does help in roll overs.

Reminds me of my Corvette and how people would be afraid to ride in it because they were afraid the fiberglass body wouldn't protect them in an accident.

Which reminds me. STAY AWAY FROM FULL SIZE PICK UP TRUCKS!!!!
                I worked in a salvage yard and almost all the full size truck rollovers have the roof crunched down to the hood and bed line all the way around. NO JOKE!!!
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

*cough*
                  R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

The security guards put up a "Fire Drill Today" sign downstairs. Isn't that sort of thing supposed to be off limits for April Fool's? I'm still going outside if that siren goes off, even if I look like a clown.

Comment

Oh god no! The cleanest, most loweredest mtech 2 in the southern west coast is gone!!!!

Comment

That's what you get for driving like an idiot!

Comment

i too almost fell for this trickery!
                          1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
                          1991 318is Black/Black - Slicktop - Project s52
                          1989 Alpine White/Black M3 S52
                          1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

Comment

shits weak

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                            RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post
                              *cough*

LOL, bump this thread even though you sold your car?
                              Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Originally posted by devonjordan View Post
                                LOL, bump this thread even though you sold your car?
                                It's gone?

That's news worthy.

Jon...
                                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X