no1_e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no1_e30

Anyone that bought parts from me, please leave feedback with your experience.

Don’t buy from this seller

I bought an Mtech 2 steering wheel from this seller, the wheel was damaged and someone (maybe seller) tried to repair it.

The wheel looks like it was dropped or reassembled improperly after being rewrapped which made the center button not fit correctly, someone shimmed the centerpad with some cardboard and painted or applied black silicone to hide the repair, if it was repaired properly I wouldn't mind but its the fact that the wheel is warped and that the listing did not say it was damaged that really pisses me off.

I have tried to contact the seller with no luck so far, pictures of damage will follow soon. If this problem is resolved with the seller I will post an update.
    sigpic

1989 325IX
    1989 325I Sold

Comment

Asking for people to post their feedback with you as a seller, while selling a crap product is really ballsy.
      Steve • Toronto
      1991 318is • Brillantrot
      Build Thread

Comment

I attempted to contact this chap for the mtech2 370mm wheel he has for sale. Got instant response. However when I asked for more photos of the wheel closer up, no response like cold turkey.
        He mentioned steering wheel was reupholstered recently when it looks like it was actually redone a decade ago and did not share any new photos. Nothing positive for this dude so far. Just sayin'

Comment

Working...
        X