No announcement yet.

BMW E30 Front Subframe Reinforcement Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got a bunch of subframe reinforcement kits in stock.

We even have 1 subframe powdercoated in stock and ready to ship and a few being welded up right now. Good time to get your custom powdercoated colors in!

Comment

We actually have 2 front subframes in stock and ready to ship. Powdercoated too.

Comment

About to order one today but an issue came up. Sending a PM.
        E30: '91 318is - M52/ZF320 | Azev A 16X7.5 | H&R Race/Bilstein | Completely refreshed suspension/brakes/drivetrain

An Associate/Bachelors degree is America's most overrated product

Comment

Same day shipping.

Comment

Hey there - I love the kit you have here and am I interested in ordering one.

My only question is about the core return. The area of my subframe where the sway bar mounts sheared off my subframe on the passenger side, will you still accept this as a core return?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SFF View Post
              Hey there - I love the kit you have here and am I interested in ordering one.

My only question is about the core return. The area of my subframe where the sway bar mounts sheared off my subframe on the passenger side, will you still accept this as a core return?

Thanks!
              Really depends on the damage. Please email us pictures to go fast at garagistic .com

Comment

We're sorry that you feel as if the product was misrepresented because you cannot fit your OEM E30 M3 heat sheild on without slight modification (lightly bending it).

In the world of modifying cars, its impossible that we make sure that products are compatibility with every configuration 100% of the time. In the world of modifying cars, you sometimes need to make modifications to get after market parts to work. This is no different. In this case its a minor heat shelf modification because the reinforcement gusset (not the actual weld) doesnt allow it to fit under the engine mounting plate anymore.

We have tried to work with you in multiple ways; We have tried to offer a refund. We tried to help you with the installation, seeing as you're having issues with your heatshield.

We are a niche community and try to work with each and every member of the community to resolve every matter while offering an affordable price. You refuse to sent the product back and refuse to pay for the restocking fee; The pictures you have supplied us with show that you have already tried to install the product which verifies that you did not deem it to be the wrong shade of black or that the welds were problem.

You agreed to our terms and conditions when you checked out. In regards to your other emails, it seems you have experience with disputing charges. If we do not receive the item and you decide to unfairly dispute this, it will result in a life-time ban from Garagistic.

We are a small business and this really hurts us. We are try to cater to a niche community AND keep our prices really low. We will not be bullied into giving you free parts. The restocking fee is to cover half the cost of re-powdercoating the product and repairs and hours invested in the product. This is not unreasonable.

You critiqued our welds when your "reinforced sub-frame" failed; we have a zero fail track record. We hope you come to the realization that what your doing is unfair. You used vulgar words in your emails and refused to listen to our polices or work with us in anyway.

Also we are not sure what you mean by "premium pricing". We supplied you with a sandblasted core, checked it for straightness, welded all reinforcements, powdercoated it (not paint as you claim) and had it at your door within 11 days!

This service is meant to help to community, margins on a service like this are low considering the amount of steps we take to ensure you get a structurally sound and straight subframe.

We look forward to working with you if you're still open to it. For the record our phone number is clearly on the website 714-369.2762

Originally posted by Ygtbsm1969
                Maybe others have had good results but unfortunately not myself. Product was less than desirable with welds my 12 yr old could do, no my kid could weld better. brackets wont fit over crappy welds. Very cheap coating and a premium price. Maybe on some track rod or a beat down driver but to put this on a m3 restoration is just insulting. What is listed in his photos is not even close to what I got. Seller refuses to correct in fact insists it a top notch job, typical individual trying to screw some kid but im not a kid, he also believes i will pay 20% restocking and all shipping. We will see how paypal and my credit card company resolve this. I really think others need to post there purchased products and see how many others have been screwed. Ow and there business line is disconnected Warning a business that has no phone!!! customer service is a joke.

Buyers beware!

Heres a couple of photos to show how a kindergartener welds and paints.
                Last edited by garagistic; 09-01-2016, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic
                  In this case its a minor heat shelf modification because the reinforcement gusset (not the actual weld) doesnt allow it to fit under the engine mounting plate anymore.
                  What is listed in his photos is not even close to what I got.
                  Yeah, their photo does clearly show the gusset sunk down into the pocket while your photos show it up much higher, leading to the excessive buildup that is interfering.

Ehh, it clearly isn't 'professional' but it's hardly the 14 year-old-with-a-harbor-freight-flux-core-mig that you are making it out to be. The use of start-stop definitely makes for a poor aesthetic but is plenty strong for the application.

Originally posted by garagistic
                  We're sorry that you feel as if the product was misrepresented because you cannot fit your OEM E30 M3 heat sheild on without slight modification (lightly bending it).
                  I can sympathize with someone not wanting to take such an action on an M3-specific part.

When I received my gusset kit, it was clear that as it has been made either excessive bending or excessive amounts of filler material would be needed to make it fit. I decided to trim the corners since they didnt really matter with the center in place.

I have only has one experience dealing with garagistic's customer service and I have no complaints. They took care of me quickly and politely.

That said, when the issue is functional and due to a discrepancy between the pictured product and what was actually delivered it's hardly unreasonable to ask for an exchange or waived restock fee...
                  1987 325i Convertible
                  2015 Fiesta SFE: 1.0L of 'Woah, is that torque under 2k?'

Comment

Buyers beware!

Buyers don't beware. I have personal experience with Garagistic on many levels and these guys are truly out to work with each individual customer on a personal basis. These guys do great custom work for a VERY competitive price.

Congratulations, sir on weaseling yourself a brand new front Subframe. Hope it was worth it.
                    Recent Rebranding!!
                    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                    E30 SM62/S62
                    E30 M60 V8
                    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                    Instagram.com/garageaholic
                    Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Lots in stock

Comment

100s of units in stock.

Comment

We got over 500 units in stock. Same day shipping. We even have a core exchange program if you need them welded!

Comment

Still shipping these daily!

Comment

Working...
                            X