• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaferbm View Post
    I think we need some 24v goodness videos

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Your neighbors must love you... Sounds awesome though! My M52 that sounded a lot like that.
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
        Your neighbors must love you... Sounds awesome though! My M52 that sounded a lot like that.
        Hah, thanks!

the neighbor on one side of the garage is a pretty crabby older lady who's left a bag of dog poop on my old car before, lol - and the neighbor on the other side is a cool-as-all-hell townie that has the sickest 60's F100 who comes over sometimes to talk cars when my friends and I are wrenching, so I've got both extremes :nice:
        Last edited by ScHpAnKy; 10-01-2013, 08:26 AM.

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Sweet ride! Did you retaliate for the dog poo?
          -Peter
          '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
          '91 318is slicktop project
          '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
          '00 Tundra

Comment

Were you at evertts junk yard a few weeks ago?
            -His-
            87 e30 325i
            87 e24 m6
            05 e83 x3
            94 e32 740i 5spd
            -Hers-
            89 e30 325i
            18 f48 x1

Comment

Originally posted by Habla View Post
              Sweet ride! Did you retaliate for the dog poo?
              I figure that it would be immature to do something similar back, but as I understand it she hates that my folk's property has too many cars - so we bought something like 7 more since then :D

Originally posted by hendrixvodu View Post
              Were you at evertts junk yard a few weeks ago?

Very likely, I visit there as often as I can in search of neato stuff ;D
              Who's this / what were you in?

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
                I figure that it would be immature to do something similar back, but as I understand it she hates that my folk's property has too many cars - so we bought something like 7 more since then :D

Very likely, I visit there as often as I can in search of neato stuff ;D
                Who's this / what were you in?
                The white e38 with the euro plate I was Parked near you haha :D
                -His-
                87 e30 325i
                87 e24 m6
                05 e83 x3
                94 e32 740i 5spd
                -Hers-
                89 e30 325i
                18 f48 x1

Comment

Love this car! Reminds me of my friends m50 swapped 325is.

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
                    I figure that it would be immature to do something similar back, but as I understand it she hates that my folk's property has too many cars - so we bought something like 7 more since then
                    That works.

"Ernesto got seven cars in his yard, ain't none of em run, cuz he used all the oil for his hair!" - "yo momma TV" lol
                    -Peter
                    '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                    '91 318is slicktop project
                    '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                    '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by hendrixvodu View Post
                      The white e38 with the euro plate I was Parked near you haha :D
                      Damn! I'll have to keep an eye out

Originally posted by e30saam View Post
                      Love this car! Reminds me of my friends m50 swapped 325is.
                      haha thanks

Originally posted by Habla View Post
                      That works.

"Ernesto got seven cars in his yard, ain't none of em run, cuz he used all the oil for his hair!" - "yo momma TV" lol

I had a day off and a few hours to work on the car, so I replaced the alternator and painted the radiator while it was out black.
                      I also wanted to play with some plastidip, so the ultra warn door pulls (for the leather interior I went over.)

I'll be stoked if it works because they'll constrast well with the upcoming black carpet and tan door cards that it already has.

More Pics:

I re-threaded the steering wheel threads to lock the steering wheel the fuck down

I also re-installed the heater ducts so I have warm air again! When I re-install a stereo it might even be daily status until saltstorm winter 2013!

Oh and hey, what's this? OEM sunshade with black deck off an mtech2 coupe?

Yeah I know, I need to wash my car, but until then here's a photofilter
                      Last edited by ScHpAnKy; 10-16-2013, 07:41 AM.

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Oh, pulled the cloth interior out to throw into a zinno 325is I'm 5spd-swapping soon.
                        Might seal the floor entirely and maybe soundproof it to make the exhaust more livable with the windows up.

Also went back to iS lip and MT1 wheel, I love it so much more than the MT2 ( which ended up in my e28 )

e28 bling (lens flare lol)

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

so jelly of that rear deck
                          BUILDTHREAD
                          WTB LIST

Comment

Uhhh more pics of the e28 are extremely necessary!!

Early models do it better.

'86 Cosmos Sedan LS1

Comment

I saw the e28 at Bav...nice looking car. Don't sell the e30!
                              1988 325i Vert
                              1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Originally posted by kevvve View Post
                                so jelly of that rear deck
                                haha thanks, I actually took it off again in favor of the original one, but kept the third brake delete when I did - and swapped the leather interior in :)

Originally posted by BenjaminButtton View Post
                                Uhhh more pics of the e28 are extremely necessary!!
                                haha, here you go - the e28 was actually a "barn find" deal, it's a '87 535iS
                                with only 120K when we got it, perfect body and except for some interior crackage, almost perfect inside - dinan chipped, 5spd in the center and a 3.15LSD make it a bomb to drive. A/C works, Heat works - It's an awesome daily once I get new tires for it.

thanks! Funny you say that, I think at this point I'm keeping it for a while, it's like after I see all the interest when I list it, I change my mind and fall in love again. Maybe one day :D
                                Originally posted by Thehemiman View Post
                                I saw the e28 at Bav...nice looking car. Don't sell the e30!
                                Last time I had a day off I was a busy bee to take advantage of it. I ended up swapping the leather interior in, putting the radiator back in, ripped out the headliner in preparation for sealing and soundproofing, replaced the interior light bracket, and now my roof looks like this:

Here's another engine bay shot with the black radiator in (as well as some pine needles from the tree above it)

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Working...
                                X