• Show
Clear All

well, lets start a meet at least!

NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

im down to move in.

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
        lol I'm in Ft.Laurerdale... mailing it would cost less than your gas costs, but if you insist. I'm by Broward Blvd and US1, north of 595.
        yeah u right... when are u gonna be in down in Doral again?
        --Hayden--
        '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
        '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
        '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
        www.G2IC.com

Comment

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
          ... we need a FL E30 group. Right now we are looking into building a 3 bay (2 lifts) 3 story home. If it flys then you guys will have an Orlando connection.

Until then, what say we start a FL group?
          where in central fla are u located ..?
          --Hayden--
          '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
          '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
          '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
          www.G2IC.com

Comment

I'd probably be down for Sunday.
            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Hey guys,

Sorry for not posting earlier, but I have been back in the hospital again and the car is in Ft Myers and will be done Tomorrow. Its coming along! About time. I will be down to meet up and see all of you so if I do not fall out again I will be there!

Take care!

G
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

you going to go to the moroso meet???
                NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

In Orlando

Originally posted by Slick92GS-R View Post
                  where in central fla are u located ..?
                  ever get up here? meeting with the district (zoning) tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                    you going to go to the moroso meet???
                    I wish I could join you guys out there, but with the hospital bills, my car crap will be slowing down. I have had to put a halt to the S50 build and might sell her off. The guy that is doing the work might trade one of my AR's to finish her but I do not like trading my guns away!

We will see though. Ill have some pics up later in the week of all the work that is being done. Several posts up is all the parts, now they are just installed. She really needed them and some attention to the underbody. Rust is a killer but tons of new parts fixes her right up!

Please take pics though, Id love to see what I will be missing! And Im always down for a drive and a meet. Let me just get on my feet again!

I think with the amount of SoFLA guys we could get a good turn out. Just need to find a fair place to meet up so some of us will not be doing most of the driving!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

where and when? I have a set of HIDs still sitting at the house to go in and a few little things that need to be done as well.

but lets get something up and going!

Comment

Yea Erick is a little fucking pansy and should do something about his car already.
                        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

ok.............where.................and.......... .............when?

Comment

I say somewhere in Las Olas would be central to everyone :p

Feedback Thread

Comment

Id be down for a drive up that way. Maybe get all of us from the south to meet up and ride up together, you know just in case! :)

Comment

Well, if we make this on Sunday, I'm down. I gotta drive my car home anyways. :)

Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X