Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**THMotorsports** | Black Friday Starts TODAY!! Pricing that WILL NOT be beat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**THMotorsports** | Black Friday Starts TODAY!! Pricing that WILL NOT be beat!

Alright fellow E30 Brethren,

It's that time of the year again and I am starting Black Friday today all the way through next week! This means that I will not only have the best pricing on all of our favorite brands, but EVERYTHING will be at ROCK BOTTOM, move it out the door by any means pricing! If you find a price cheaper, I WILL beat it!

Below is a list of brands that I will have the DEEPEST all week Black Friday pricing on for the E30 and all other E-F chassis:

BC Racing
    Fortune Auto
    H&R and Eibach
    BBS
    Dinan
    Awe Tuning
    Seibon and Carbon Creations
    StopTech
    KW and ST
    And a shitload more!

If you don't see what you are looking for on this list and I carry it, I'll Black Friday that sumumabitch!

Remember, I will have this Black Friday sale going on ALL WEEK long, until after the real Black Friday!! Take advantage NOW!

If you have any questions on pricing, availability or any technical question, send me a PM or email me at: jbell@thmotorsports.com. If you prefer rotary phone, 800.959.0145 x103
    sigpic

I also have specials on the above brands also! Just let me know what you need and I will Black Friday that shit!
    sigpic

Comment

Alright fellas and ladies, Black Friday on everything all week! PM me or post what you're looking for! Prices will be bottom dollar ALL WEEK LONG!
      sigpic

Comment

Alright fellas and ladies, Black Friday is in FULL EFFECT!! ROCK BOTTOM PRICING!!! Hit me up for what you are looking for!!
        sigpic

Comment

I need a fan for my M30B35 swap.
          ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Alright ladies and fellas, I am keeping the deals going strong for Cyber Monday until the end of the day today!! Hit me up for lowest pricing!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X