No announcement yet.

BimmerHeads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased 274cam and double valve springs for my 327i Seta from Myster-E through mr.325 Had alot of questions about the cam, got my answers explained. I did the "i" swap by my self and putted the cam in and is more than perfect. Right after ~3500rpms it is crazy :) Fast shipped and well boxed. Definitely will do business in future. Thank you

Orlin

sigpic

Comment

Purchased short shifter on Friday afternoon and received it on Monday afternoon.
      A smooth sale transaction, fast shipping and I received exactly what I ordered, life is good! Thanks Matt.

Comment

Thank you guys very much. :D
        1988 E30 335i - 1987 E30 327i - 1987 E30 327iS Pickup - 1973 2002 Project

Visit www.BimmerHeads.com for all of your 12 valve needs!

Comment

Ordered and installed a Myster-E performance head for my 2.7i project. Quality work, and head was packed very thoughtfully. Price cant be beat.

Comment

I bought a refurbished head last September and finally got around to installing it....came exceptionally well packaged! The head looked great, install went smooth and I plan to dyno the car in/around december
            1997 Artic Silver M3
            CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

I bought a set of struts with the Mazda BBK set up. Great price, shipped fast, packaged very nicely! Thanks!
              1991 349is (wadded up)
              1984 Rabbit 2.0L16v swap (wife's)
              2003 LR Disco II (wife's)
              1993 MB 400SEL (son 1's)
              1980 MB 450SEL (son 2's)
              2004 KTM 525 EXC-R SM Sold:(

Comment

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen!
                1988 E30 335i - 1987 E30 327i - 1987 E30 327iS Pickup - 1973 2002 Project

Visit www.BimmerHeads.com for all of your 12 valve needs!

Comment

Great quality products, while also being extremely knowledgeable and kind.

Comment

My motor blew up after a rebuild from you guys!!!

Just kidding lol motor runs real good, about to be putting 2k on the motor shant built. No smoke/no noises/ no anything. Id recommend anyone to have a head built or a block refreshed by bimmerheads. Real knowledgeable people, they know a lot about bmw motors.

Comment

Ordered the Gates timing belt, tensioner and water pump from www.bimmerheads.com

Ridiculously fast shipping and everything well packaged. Will do business again!

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Just placed an order through bimmerheads and it was fanatastic! I received constant email updates as to the status of my order (when it was received, shipped, out for delivery and delivery).The entire process was smooth and upon arrival extra swag was added to my order! I highly recommend bimmerheads going forward. Great product and a great company.

Comment

Working...
                        X