Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SoCal E30 Wanted : $8000 Budget

Hello Rev!

I have been looking everyday for a Clean Title (RUST FREE) Cali E30.

I have $8000 to spend maybe another grand if its super nice!

The car must have.....

1. Swap

M20 Turbo, M30B35 Turbo, M50 Turbo, M52, S50, S52

Like I mentioned before, extra grand maybe a little more for a S50 / S52 E30

2. Body & Paint must be perfect / close to it.

3. Electrical Problems..... Little To NONE

4. Nice Rim Set Up

5. Sport Interior No Comfort Seats

Thats about it. If you have one you would like to sell send me a personal message so we can swap #'s and talk!

Thanks Guys!
    Have A Good Day!
    Last edited by Stre3t_Mafiaz_Bavarians; 04-10-2012, 01:22 AM.

What plans do you have for the car once purchased? Just curious.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Sounds like OP wants a show car and doesn't want to do the work. there's no fun in that, lame. The point is to pick a sorted car then spend cash on rims your really like and parts you really like. Build threads > i just buy show car nao i am awsome.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        Sounds like OP wants a show car and doesn't want to do the work. there's no fun in that, lame. The point is to pick a sorted car then spend cash on rims your really like and parts you really like. Build threads > i just buy show car nao i am awsome.
        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
        1991 318is - Sold
        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

I always wanted to learn and fix up e30's but i work Mon - Fri and I don't think I have time to go to school to enter a basic Automotive Technician Program.

The weekends is for family and schools for ATP are closed on the weekends btw :(

So yeah super lame.
          Last edited by Stre3t_Mafiaz_Bavarians; 04-10-2012, 01:24 AM.

Comment

let him have his thread. someone is probably more than willing to sell him a nice e30 for 8-9 grand.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by e30hijinks
            I move faster than "the speed of light." I'm always connected to my Blackberry and am ready to purchase at a moment's notice. I do not play games

Comment

Nah i see his position. However i spend my nights after school working on mine. Isn't too hard. I find it fun. E30s are so easy its no technician training needed. Only difficult things would be crankshaft and valve related imo.
              willschnitz

Comment

Yeah but after I find a E30 i'm planning to buy a Bentley Manuel.

I heard it's suppose to show you step by step process of working on the e30's.

So yeah wschnits working on my own e30 would be nice, but i need a good starting point / foundation to begin with.
                Last edited by Stre3t_Mafiaz_Bavarians; 04-10-2012, 01:25 AM.

Comment

The bentley is the best book you will ever own.
                  willschnitz

Comment

Yeah Mr. Wiggles just bought my 89 coupe to do some motor swappage and building that! Its zinno. hit him up hes got a few cars in the mix right now.

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with buying a clean/swapped car. Most of the time, a well sorted, swap car will cost less to buy then for you to build yourself. As a full time mechanic and business owner, its hard to find time to work on my own projects. Especially juggling with the wife and kid. Luckily Im in no rush but I totally understand the situation.

Im sure he has the intentions of further upgrading and building what ever he buys over a period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by e46s54dr View Post
                        Theres nothing wrong with buying a clean/swapped car. Most of the time, a well sorted, swap car will cost less to buy then for you to build yourself. As a full time mechanic and business owner, its hard to find time to work on my own projects. Especially juggling with the wife and kid. Luckily Im in no rush but I totally understand the situation.

Im sure he has the intentions of further upgrading and building what ever he buys over a period of time.

DEAD ON CORRECT SIR!
                        Thank You :)

Comment

I wasn't trying to be mean. Just saying its fun when you have stuff to work on. That's why i bought an e30, so i can replace my water pump every 3 months!
                          willschnitz

Comment

I wasn't trying to be mean. Just saying its fun when you have stuff to work on. That's why i bought an e30, so i can replace my water pump every 3 months!
                            Yeah, no offense taken. Just saying that theres two sides to every story.

Comment

i would probably buy this then swap to 5 speed later if i had the cash.
                              though you cant beat buying a clean car and starting fresh.

Comment

Working...
                              X