No announcement yet.

E36 Rear Sump Oil Pan/Subframe Mod Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm interested in this. Just got to gather up all the parts.
    Feedback
    Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

I'd be more interested in the E34 pan being modified shorter but wider. Throw a baffle in there and I'm sold. My car will only see street driving on the way to the track...

Comment

pm'd
        Feedback
        Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Hey guys, I will get a picture as soon as I can of the setup on a lowered e30.

Comment

How much extra would it be for some engine mount reinforcements welded on?

Comment

Originally posted by brianao34 View Post
              How much extra would it be for some engine mount reinforcements welded on?
              Read the first post, and check out the pics. The price includes strengthening the motor mount flanges!! Looks great in the pics. He has my set up in work now, and you can be sure I'll post when I get it all back.

Comment

subscribed
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30time View Post
                  Read the first post, and check out the pics. The price includes strengthening the motor mount flanges!! Looks great in the pics. He has my set up in work now, and you can be sure I'll post when I get it all back.
                  Ahh, must have overlooked that. Thanks.

Also...

Originally posted by brianao34 View Post
                  And what are you charging if you source the pan and subframe?

Comment

It's whatever I can find the parts for plus whatever it takes for me to get them. I don't have a constant supplier so prices vary. Thankfully E36 pans are much more affordable compared to S54 pans!

Comment

Ok great.

What bout this:

Originally posted by TinyT View Post
                      ...If I can get 6 people with immediate interest I will do $650 with free shipping and no paypal fees. Typically about $75 dollars...
                      Did that ever happen?

Comment

It did not. If some Interest picks up this spring ill setup a group buy.

Comment

Originally posted by TinyT View Post
                          It did not. If some Interest picks up this spring ill setup a group buy.
                          Sounds great to me. That'll give me some time to set up the funds.

Comment

Can't wait to receive mine. No more worrying about my oil pan anymore!
                            Feedback
                            Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Originally posted by IRUNEDM View Post
                              Can't wait to receive mine. No more worrying about my oil pan anymore!
                              Post up your front sway setup when you get around to it please.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                                Post up your front sway setup when you get around to it please.
                                Will do. Probably won't have it installed until next month when I have free time to work on my car.
                                Feedback
                                Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Working...
                                X