Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EWS Delete Siemens MS43 + Logger + checksum disabled +...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EWS Delete Siemens MS43 + Logger + checksum disabled +...

Hello guys,

we´ve taken some serious time to develop a decent package for Siemens MS43 used at M54B** engines in the E46, Z3, E39 and so on.

This file contains all the goodies with additional notes on how to use the stuff.

As i don´t think i´m able to upload 45mb file here, i´ll attach a link to google drive so that everyone interested in these files can access it. I hope thats not against any restrictions.

Have fun with it and show us some serious engine mods;D

kind regards
    MS43info

Last edited by Leinad78; 07-17-2015, 10:11 PM.

Daniel you're back!

Check Us out on Facebook
    Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
    Full Product Line Tuning
    OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for all your hard work!
      Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

We´ve been asked quite a few times if we could manage to do some instructional videos for all that software. We´re starting with a short glimpse on how to work with TunerPro

Comment

We are expanding our service for the Siemens MS43 and maybe even MS42.

We´ve implemented a launch control feature into our ews delete files. The feature is pretty much free configurable by using the latest xdf.

All files included in the google drive :)

We are currently working on NoLift-Shift (FlatShift) feature, its implemented, we just wait for verification of testers so we can publish it.

Comment

Wow this is awesome. Thanks

Comment

Expanded development for MS43:

Getting rid of IdleControlValve/IdleSpeedActuator is now supported.

After a bit of hefty fiddling we managed to find a rather easy solution. All important changes are explained in the wiki :)

Feel free to ask for future updates ;D

Comment

Hello

Good day to you guys. Can anyone tell me what are the control bits you have to change to delete EWS in MS43? Is it same as MS41? Please help. Hope these are not secrets:o

Comment

Working...
                X