Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    so here is where we are today

Democrats are going defend MS13 gangs from Trump calling them animals, which is not nice, and that will get them votes.

Democrats are going to run on defending Hamas trying to break into Israel and kill civilians, and accuse Israel of shooting them unfairly, and that will get them votes.

Democrats are going to run on repealing the last tax cut and lowering your take home pay, and that will get them votes.

Democrats are going to run on impeaching Trump for winning the Presidency and that it is unfair, and that will get them votes.

i see a blue wave coming!!

^I enjoy intelligent discussions with people of all sects and opinions... but if you believe the above, it's time to switch news outlets and re-evaluate their credibility.

If, however, you are are just pulling the pin on a grenade for S's and G's... You do you boo boo. This is R3V after all.
    "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
    -----------------------------------------
    91 318is Turbo Sold
    87 325 Daily driver Sold
    06 4.8is X5
    06 Mtec X3
    05 4.4i X5 Sold
    92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
    90 325i Sold
    97 328is Sold
    01 323ci Sold
    92 325i Sold
    83 528e Totaled
    98 328i Sold
    93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
      ^I enjoy intelligent discussions with people of all sects and opinions... but if you believe the above, it's time to switch news outlets and re-evaluate their credibility.

If, however, you are are just pulling the pin on a grenade for S's and G's... You do you boo boo. This is R3V after all.
      To be fair, some media outlets did try damn hard to make it seem like trump called all illegals animals, not just the ms13 guys. Hell some on here bought into it hook line and sinker, and when what was really said was told to them they still didnt wqnt to believe it. My mind was blown on how naive people can be, even with the facts right there, hell it's on YouTube coming right out of his mouth!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
        To be fair, some media outlets did try damn hard to make it seem like trump called all illegals animals, not just the ms13 guys. Hell some on here bought into it hook line and sinker, and when what was really said was told to them they still didnt wqnt to believe it. My mind was blown on how naive people can be, even with the facts right there, hell it's on YouTube coming right out of his mouth!!!!
        I never heard anyone say he called all immigrants animals nor did I hear anyone argue he said it.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Your boy decay, page 93.

He wants to come up with excuses for getting into ms13 too, like its ok
          Last edited by Mediumrarechicken; 05-28-2018, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Your boy decay, page 93.

He wants to come up with excuses for getting into ms13 too, like its ok
            Assuming that is correct, that is not exactly a huge sample group.

Kind of like Trump's many people say bullshit.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
              Assuming that is correct, that is not exactly a huge sample group.

Kind of like Trump's many people say bullshit.
              Dude get a grip and open your eyes

Comment

It ıs not important, what people or where did they migrate. But immigrant always making trouble
                For Sale New Brand E30 parts ;
                http://drive.google.com/drive/folder...x1?usp=sharing

Comment

Dude get a grip and open your eyes
                  Typical nonresponse proving you got nothing.

Originally posted by 06UZ View Post
                  It ıs not important, what people or where did they migrate. But immigrant always making trouble
                  You realize the U.S. is a country of immigrants?

Also never & always statements are inherently false.

Comment

Using “Always” wasnt gentle you are right. But im not europian or us citizen. Im Turk . And i dont think, im not racist. However migrating things and immigrates are being more harmful with middle eastern countries.
                    There are different life standarts , between US and middle eastern immigrates

Comment

Originally posted by 06UZ View Post
                      Using “Always” wasnt gentle you are right. But im not europian or us citizen. Im Turk . And i dont think, im not racist. However migrating things and immigrates are being more harmful with middle eastern countries.
                      There are different life standarts , between US and middle eastern immigrates
                      Two different circumstances. Turkey has been harmed by the Syrian Conflict in a way that the US cannot fathom. It is impossible to compare normal levels of immigration (legal and illegal) into the US and immigration into Turkey currently. The refugee crisis has led to tens of thousands of people streaming across the Turkish border on a monthly basis, certainly an influx that the US can't compare to. Additionally, Turkey has been actively involved in the conflict, especially fighting with the Kurds who attempted to break away from Syria and Iraq in the northern territories; these two groups of people have been enemies for centuries. This has led to people claiming to be refugees entering Turkey to cause harm.

I can say, I definitely feel for all those who have to deal with that situation in a very real way, Americans cannot fathom the level of distress and insecurity to life and family that the Syrian Conflict has created.

Comment

Um dude, why dont you go look and see what he posted....

Do you think that hes the only one in the country thinking like that?!?!? Your focus is like a laser beam, it needs to be more like a flood light.

Also before you say the same about me which you do all the time, I'll tell you once again, I am trolling you....

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                          Two different circumstances. Turkey has been harmed by the Syrian Conflict in a way that the US cannot fathom. It is impossible to compare normal levels of immigration (legal and illegal) into the US and immigration into Turkey currently. The refugee crisis has led to tens of thousands of people streaming across the Turkish border on a monthly basis, certainly an influx that the US can't compare to. Additionally, Turkey has been actively involved in the conflict, especially fighting with the Kurds who attempted to break away from Syria and Iraq in the northern territories; these two groups of people have been enemies for centuries. This has led to people claiming to be refugees entering Turkey to cause harm.

I can say, I definitely feel for all those who have to deal with that situation in a very real way, Americans cannot fathom the level of distress and insecurity to life and family that the Syrian Conflict has created.

Nice opinion, let be think simple. A now, Syrian immigrants can vote for next priministery election Also vote claim given by Turkish goverment. Obviously terrosist kurd people are supporting by US. And Turkey primeminister appears to opposite kurd and US gov, supports syrian poor people. So he is hero and he will gets many of the votes.

Comment

Um dude, why dont you go look and see what he posted....

Do you think that hes the only one in the country thinking like that?!?!? Your focus is like a laser beam, it needs to be more like a flood light.

Also before you say the same about me which you do all the time, I'll tell you once again, I am trolling you....
                            I didn't say he didn't say it.

Many people say you are a troll, glad you are among them.

Comment

I didn't say he didn't say it.

Many people say you are a troll, glad you are among them.
                              Haha. Well I'd rather have more than 1 person say I'm a troll than say I'm a guy with issues....

Comment

Haha. Well I'd rather have more than 1 person say I'm a troll than say I'm a guy with issues....
                                It's clear you have more issues than National Geographic has issued magazines!

Comment

Working...
                                X