Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I even????

Darnit!!! I got nailed by a Taxi Cab!!! I had this 91e30 since day 1

This corner has been replaced 3 times already in its lifetime!!!
    Rust/Rust and more rust in this area, rear shock tower sheet metal area rusted out and not attached to the inner wheel well anymore, rear jack area on running board rusted, but the rest of the car fairly solid for this vintage non garaged e30...

What do you folks think, everything runs fine, would need a full body spray, interior is not perfect but for me as a DD/Station car it works for me...

5k is the ballpark number I have been getting from collision places around me...

Thanks for your input!!!

Looks like a parts car to me.

Comment

Nothing is impossible to fix with money. 5k sounds about right. how much do they want to repaint the car at the same time? that clear coat doesn't look great.

If it has sentimental value in that you have had it since day one, then it might be worth fixing and painting. ~10k is still ~10k though.

Comment

Originally posted by e30davie View Post
        Nothing is impossible to fix with money. 5k sounds about right. how much do they want to repaint the car at the same time? that clear coat doesn't look great.

If it has sentimental value in that you have had it since day one, then it might be worth fixing and painting. ~10k is still ~10k though.
        That is true, nothing is impossible to fix, it all depends on how deep your pockets are. I forgot to mention it has about 270k on the original engine...

I'm still on the fence about it...

Comment

Working...
        X