I've totally revamped my shop website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've totally revamped my shop website!

After what felt like a million hours of teaching myself Wordpress, formatting pages, and resizing photos, I've finally gone live with the totally new version of www.MichaelsVintageRacing.com! It's got tons of cool photos, info about our cars and drivers, our 2018 schedule, and more!

Please take a minute to give it a look and share any input!

Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Looks great! And now I want to buy a vintage race car.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
    Sounds like you need a massage.
    Originally posted by kpeng
    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Very nice!

I don't see Fred's face anywhere tho......

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
        Looks great! And now I want to buy a vintage race car.
        Thanks!
        Good thing we have a couple for sale! Calling that bluff :devil:
        Originally posted by LateFan View Post
        Very nice!

I don't see Fred's face anywhere tho......
        Hmm... Possible future Easter egg? ;D
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Nice website. That seems like a pretty extensive scheduling of events! How are the races for non racing spectators?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
            Nice website. That seems like a pretty extensive scheduling of events! How are the races for non racing spectators?
            Thank you! Luckily that is just our provisional schedule, featuring all the potential events we may attend. I'd be dead by 29 if we hit all of them!

One of the great things about vintage racing is the access it allows spectators to get. Paddocks are open all weekend and you can get right up next to all the cars! The drivers love talking about their babies, too, so you can learn a lot by chatting with them. I highly recommend attending!

Comment

LOOKS AWESOME, makes me wish I had more time and cash I could devote to something like this. but alas I dont.. I have always thought Vintage racing would be so much fun.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                LOOKS AWESOME, makes me wish I had more time and cash I could devote to something like this. but alas I dont.. I have always thought Vintage racing would be so much fun.
                Thanks, sleeve! If it makes you more hopeful, I know multiple fast guys over 80 so you've got plenty of time left :D

Comment

Originally posted by jonniefaulk
                  Oh thanks its a good information for me.
                  I only provide the a best information

Comment

Working...
                  X