WTB: Bronzit plastic bumpers/valance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Bronzit plastic bumpers/valance

If you, or someone you know, have any or all of the above, or know of a place that does, PM me. Thanks much.

I have a rear shell in delphin grey, and an MtechII inner support that needs some repair (I raided the healthy support). You can have it for free if you pick it up.
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do- Walter Gagehot

Comment

When do you need/want them? I have an '89 bronzit with fairly straight bumpers that I might part out in a month or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvis
        When do you need/want them? I have an '89 bronzit with fairly straight bumpers that I might part out in a month or two.
        Within the month would be perfect - PM me and let me know if I can convince you to start parting earlier rather than later :) I'm local too - I can help you if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by rscheiring
          I have a rear shell in delphin grey, and an MtechII inner support that needs some repair (I raided the healthy support). You can have it for free if you pick it up.
          Prefer bronzit to avoid paint - but if I can't find it, I'll grab them :)

How's the cab Rob?

Comment

Working...
          X