No announcement yet.

My E34 (a photoessay?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e34 hood looks suprisingly similar to e30 hood.

cool story though, guess u got lucky and never had to pull the s38 for rebuild.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

hi
      welcome to this forum site here you can gain knowledge. sorry i dont have the answer what you are asking but hopefully you will defenitly get the appropriate answer by using this forum site.
      -----------------------
      Top Ten classified website

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
        e34 hood looks suprisingly similar to e30 hood.

cool story though, guess u got lucky and never had to pull the s38 for rebuild.
        yeah, definetly got lucky! The guy I sold the car to parted it out. He later told me that the cross hatching on all the cylinders looked brand new, and you could still read part numbers on the piston's! He said the motor was one of the cleanest he'd taken apart and couldn't believe it had 240,000km.
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

^ so you sold the perfect daily m5 LOL

Comment

hi
            welcome to this forum site here you can gain knowledge. sorry i dont have the answer what you are asking but hopefully you will defenitly get the appropriate answer by using this forum site.
            -----------------------
            Top Ten smartphones

Comment

Cool story bro

It's good to see the pics of the fabled M5, looked nice.

You made it out to any burger nights lately? I'm feeling the itch to socialize, it's been too long, that castle rock meet and Drive4Corners are the last couple bmw meets i've made it to... This weekend we are going to hit up "Rake-Run" (Peak-to-Peak Byway on a loop leaving from Morrison and ending in Golden). Not a BMW-group, just a bunch of random gearheads, should be fun, PM me if you think you'd be down.
              ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

ooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhh. very nice!

Comment

Working...
                X