Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many E30 Touring's are in Bay Area ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many E30 Touring's are in Bay Area ?

I am taking a delivery of my E30 Touring next week and was wondering how many are in Bay Area.

I am planing to taking it to the next Cars&Coffee at Blackhawk on 10/2. Would be cool to see other tourings.

Aleks.
    16 GT3RS
    16 GT4
    05 M3
    88 M3
    90 Mtech Touring
    89 Touring
    91 325i

Mr Camissa (sp?) has a RoyalBlau one and I've seen it at the Novato C&C
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

2man - is that the one Randy Pobst drove?

I am curious about them, haven't been near one, have heard various reviews.

so, to answer your question, not many. there's a couple down in LA. would be curious to see yours when you get it in.
      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
        2man - is that the one Randy Pobst drove?

I am curious about them, haven't been near one, have heard various reviews.

so, to answer your question, not many. there's a couple down in LA. would be curious to see yours when you get it in.
        Yup, thats the one. Its super clean in person too, love the way it gets driven too obviously. I'd love to meet him in person, he seems super cool

They will start showing up more, but I think the only ones we can get would have to be sent straight here and have a M20B25 motor or possibly the M42. Dont think a M21, M20B20, or any of the other weird Euro only engines would fly because they need to be EPA approved.

I know a guy I sold my Lukebox too said he has one on order, but I didnt ask too many details
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I ran across one in Benicia a few years back, it still had the M20B20 in it. The car still hadn't been through the registration process. I recently saw a M20B20 for sale in that area so I can only assume he swapped it.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
          Transaction feedback
          - jpod999

Comment

Mine is not here just yet but i spotted 318 RHD car a few days ago pulling in to Fremont BMW.
            16 GT3RS
            16 GT4
            05 M3
            88 M3
            90 Mtech Touring
            89 Touring
            91 325i

Comment

A guy in Socal by the name of Kinghorn (?) has a touring. He lives around the San Diego area but comes up to drives/cruises in Los Angeles. I wouldn't doubt him to have made the drive up north at some point. Regarding color, if I remember correctly, it's black with a few mis-matched (red/white) trim pieces?

Currently building a badass coffee table
              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Working...
              X