No announcement yet.

Mobile paintless dent guy/gal in LA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hit up another mobile guy from craigslist and he also quoted me $120. I think I need to take a better picture because the dent isnt that bad and its easily accessible
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I've had good luck with this guy, was able to take out a ding that was on a crease line (which 2 other places said they couldn't do)
      Specialties: If quality is important to you, you are in right place. I am a professional, experienced dent master.You can ask me to fix any dent or dings. Dents on body line or curves are my specialty. Paintless Dent Removal is like a hobby or art work for me. I like the challenge to fix the hard dents on roof or any hard access spots. I love to do PDR service for my costumers and see happy faces. That gives me energy. For free estimate please email or text me some pictures. Thank you. Danik Established in 2010. My dad was mechanic and he was teaching me since I was just 7 years old. Painting and making sculptures was my hoody. I started my own auto repair shop when I was 20 years old. After 10 years I came to US and from very first days started to do PDR. My goal is to be the best and top of the line in my business. Usually at mornings I am in my shop and afternoon do mobile PDR for Tesla,Vw and BMW dealers.

Was less than $100. If i remember, it was ~$70 for first ding if you bring car to him.

Comment

Working...
      X