WTB: 325i Convertible Carpet & Black Interior, SI Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 325i Convertible Carpet & Black Interior, SI Board

I gutted my vert and need to redo the interior. My carpet was beyond repair and the front door cards were missing. Looking to buy a complete carpet in any color, but black is somewhat preferred. Looking for a full set of door cards in black. Possibly interested in black seats or at least black upholstery for the sport seats.

Took apart my gauge cluster and the SI board was missing, so I need one of those too. The car is an '89 with a Motometer cluster. May be interested in a complete cluster.

Carpet and the SI board are my highest priorities. Local pickup is always preferred but I don't mind paying shipping if the overall price is right. Please comment or PM with details.

Local is 19973, can also do local pickup in 19104 (Philadelphia area).

TIA.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bump! Still in desparate need of a carpet. I can wait on everything else.

Comment

I have a complete 5K motometer cluster I can sell you for cheap, also have an e30 stock premium amp available.

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
        I have a complete 5K motometer cluster I can sell you for cheap, also have an e30 stock premium amp available.
        PMed

Comment

I have a good LHD red convertible carpet.,

Comment

Originally posted by JRHemmen View Post
            Bump! Still in desparate need of a carpet. I can wait on everything else.

Check out Rock Auto and just get a brand new one for your carpet.
            1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
              Check out Rock Auto and just get a brand new one for your carpet.
              I'd prefer to stick with OEM and to not have to break the bank at that. Maybe if I finish my underside and still haven't found a carpet by then.

Comment

Working...
              X