Mss54 s54 swap speed signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mss54 s54 swap speed signal

Hi guys! Currently having a problem that ECU doesn't see signal , I've changed speed signal bit in my map and changed digital signal to analog one. So now I need to wire signal from dashboard/diff to same pin for speed signal or I need special decoder because s54 z3m sees this signal from ABS module?

just use the output from the back of the cluster. That's what those code changes are for. in fact the stock E30 DME gets a VSS signal, it's right in the C101.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      just use the output from the back of the cluster. That's what those code changes are for. in fact the stock E30 DME gets a VSS signal, it's right in the C101.
      Is there any calibration maps available in ECU? I've connected signal from instrument cluster and there is a signal i can see in INPA diagnostic but wrong values- for example 40 km/h- 3 km/h in ECU- 65 km/h- 5 in ECU

Comment

Is there any calibration maps available in ECU? I've connected signal from instrument cluster and there is a signal i can see in INPA diagnostic but wrong values- for example 40 km/h- 3 km/h in ECU- 65 km/h- 5 in ECU

Comment

yeah, I'll have to look it up - there's a 'k factor' value you can scale to get the right speed.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

yeah, I'll have to look it up - there's a 'k factor' value you can scale to get the right speed.
            Nando can u help me with it? Or its needed to be online when calibrated? Im from almaty and I have fully downloaded ecu flash

Comment

Calculation: Pulses/KM
              E30 9 Pulses/Rotation

So: Tire Rotations/KM*9

Comment

Working...
              X